Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2025

Friends

Replying to Sanoya • 4 days ago
This is not a romance drama, nor is it a female-centric drama that shows the FL being strong in the beginning,…
I wish more people could see this 😭
0 0
Replying to irmar • 4 days ago
It's not a feast. I stopped for a couple of days after 42 and the next ones have been either too violent or too…
Historical/costume Cdramas usually have violent scenes, especially if the leads are warriors/fighters, isn't that right?
2 1
Replying to PReid • 4 days ago
I can't help but wish for a second drama with these two (where that red string does it's magic...) <3
Low-key wished it was fantasy so they could do it🤣
4 0
On Against the Current • 4 days ago
I feel so empty yet my chest feels heavy. I’ll miss these characters so much 😭 I love this show, and I didn't even expect it when I started.

While binging 43-47, I had a lot of reviews to write down here, but when I finished, I felt overwhelmed with emotions 🥹 I'm so happy and sad. I remember thinking they might make the maids turn on each other but in the end, they remained besties and none died 😭 I'm a sucker for found family/friendships so yeah, I enjoyed the show sm! I’m totally sobbing and in my feelings rn
7 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 4 days ago
ep 43 is only on 8 October for WeTV regular subscribers so make of that what you will.
43-47 have been updated on the website! 🤗💗
0 0
Replying to celestilie • 4 days ago
according to the 💋 ep43 will air tomorrow. wtf??
43-47 have been updated on the website! 🤗😂
1 1
Replying to celestilie • 4 days ago
according to the 💋 ep43 will air tomorrow. wtf??
Ikr😑💔 it says 14hrs left smh
1 0
Replying to Thea • 4 days ago
I've never seen that website get called 💋kh, that's genius 😭😭💕
Lmao😭😂 I saw someone do that on TikTok
2 0
On The Missing Piece • 4 days ago
POV: Shen mo after he almost lost his life…

“Recovery who? Trauma who? Bring that dih here”😭😭😭


Also, this show has more emotional depth than I initially thought 😔 found myself crying and my heart aching for both.
8 10
Replying to Whatever dawg • 5 days ago
Fr! And I knew that Second Madam’s daughter-in-law was trouble! And low-key second madam, she's too narrow-minded…
Absolutely! Her mentality sickens me fr 😑
1 0
Replying to necxblacx • 5 days ago
the cousin-in-law never witnessed all the times Lanxiang saved the Lin family 🤣 you cannot outsmart our dear…
Fr! And I knew that Second Madam’s daughter-in-law was trouble! And low-key second madam, she's too narrow-minded and easily swayed! That's why First Madam never thought of handing authority over to her! She didn't do it during the fake plague issue what makes her think she would now?? Lol. That woman treated you like a sister all her life and cared for your kids like hers and the day she died you're mad she didn't tell you she was ill and that she didn't give you the household token, like girl byeeee 😑😑

Anyway, I really want to see Lanxiang put that DIL in her place 🤗
15 2
Replying to Whatever dawg • 5 days ago
Yes🥹 Proud of my girls! Xioalian didn't want to be a concubine, period! And the other (forgot her name) didn't…
Yeah, thank you💗
0 0
Replying to Whatever dawg • 5 days ago
Yes🥹 Proud of my girls! Xioalian didn't want to be a concubine, period! And the other (forgot her name) didn't…
Yes, thank you lmao 😂 As she should fr!
0 0
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
I have a lot to say about this episode but one thing is certain: Marrying a man like Linqi’s father would drastically reduce your lifespan 😭 dude didn’t even grieve for a second… for Linqi’s mum to plan her own funeral beforehand you can just tell how big of a selfish idiot the husband is 😭😭 poor woman
24 0
Replying to Whatever dawg • 6 days ago
Yes🥹 Proud of my girls! Xioalian didn't want to be a concubine, period! And the other (forgot her name) didn't…
💗Oh hun, I can never forget Ji’er… I meant the girl who’s also Lanxiang’s maid, in charge of the tea room when they first arrived in the Lin mansion. Her name starts with B I think.
2 4
Replying to grapejuice • 6 days ago
For all the people here who can't deal because they're not sure that LX loves JQ ... because she hasn't said it…
On point! 💗💗

And… The Red Sleeve still haunts me lmao.
1 0
Replying to grapejuice • 6 days ago
So, she should push the values of that bygone era instead ??? i.e. the values that subjugated, oppressed, and…
Okay, you know this and still made your first comment?

Fiction can be represented in several ways and left up to the interpretation of viewers and readers in the case of books.


The director/writer (whoever tbh😅) also finds a way to merge the best of both worlds like Xiru’s story for example, her husband STILL took a concubine, that was unavoidable because back then they believed the wives are responsible for a baby’s sex… but they found common ground for the daughters. It’s brilliantly written.
0 0
Replying to AtsukoM • 6 days ago
awwn... I feel like a mother watching my babies getting married 😍😭
Same🤣🤣
0 0