Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2025

Friends

Replying to TrixN • 7 days ago
This series shows a clear depiction of why certain people who wants to hold on to power don't like woman who stand…
Yes🥹 Proud of my girls! Xioalian didn't want to be a concubine, period! And the other (forgot her name) didn't want to get married 🥹 love how they choose themselves!
5 6
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
Damn I smiled a lot like an idiot, and cried happy tears and laughed when he fainted 😭😭 But then I got scared for his mum and then… he finally realised something was fishy lol can't wait for tomorrow 🥲
12 1
Replying to Whatever dawg • 8 days ago
He's 21. He spent two years hospitalised, other students call him “Hyung” and that bully was like “if we…
Hope you get to enjoy it♥︎
2 0
Replying to burnot • 8 days ago
It would be unusually old to be in your final year of high school at 21 instead of 17!!!
Koreans are usually 19 by their final year, he had two gap years 🤷‍♀️ Also… It’s not uncommon in real life especially after a setback caused by illness, financial struggles, or mental health issues etc… I mean, people go back to university/college in their forties and with children .

In my country it’s from age 14-20 no strict rule lol. I graduated from secondary school (high school) a few months before my 15th birthday.
1 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • 8 days ago
No. She is smart like LanXiang. She knew that if the woman chosen by her MiL as a concubine was to have a son,…
I love your last line! Lmao🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • 8 days ago
I think he is 19. Cz the other students are 17 (the kid told they'd go to juvenile) and highschool grade 3 is…
Naaa he's 21. Koreans are usually 18-19 in their senior year. And a 19-year-old can still go to juvie
3 0
Replying to Maraisnotmyname1 • 8 days ago
Is the student 21, and the teacher 32? I saw somewhere they said the student was 18, if he's 21 then I might tune…
He's 21. He spent two years hospitalised, other students call him “Hyung” and that bully was like “if we get caught doing drugs, we’ll be in juvie but you'd go straight to prison.”
7 2
Replying to Grizzly bear • 8 days ago
Wow the teachers are pure evil. Like wth he may be 19 (i am guessing his age is 19 rn considering he was in hospital…
He's 21 but omg yes, I was so frustrated seeing them turn a blind eye and constantly treating him that way😭 He visibly gives off the vibe of a depressed, “at-risk” student but they all don't give a fuck, I’m so pissed😭
1 0
On Boy, with Caution • 8 days ago
Damn I love this show already BUT the teachers get on my nerves bro😭 They keep turning a blind eye to the obvious and just slap on “He’s the chairman’s son” to everything ughhhhhhhh😑😑😑
7 2
Replying to Adventurous Vulture • 9 days ago
I don't think it's in anyone's hands. I am not a medical student, but from what I know, it is completely random.
Omfg let it go it’s up to men whether you like it or not. They determine the sex of a baby. How did this discourse suddenly change into whatever it is you're trying to do? Lmao


Besides we’re mostly talking in regard to the show, you saw my first comment—that was totally in line with the shit happening in the show and era—and immediately jumped to defense mode. Lol they about to bring Ina concubine meaning it’s the wife’s fault in their opinion and the whole time it’s the guy’s fault 🤷‍♀️
1 0
Replying to Adventurous Vulture • 9 days ago
I don't think it's in anyone's hands. I am not a medical student, but from what I know, it is completely random.
I think we all know that. My point at the end of the day is that a woman isn't to be blamed for a lack of sons in a marriage. Of course, it’s random which sperm fertilises the egg but in a layman's sense—which is what we are using for this show—the man is the one producing daughters.

After all people back then blamed women without caring “whose hands it’s in” lol and they still do. Almost as if daughters are inferior or men aren't responsible for a baby’s gender.
2 2
Replying to Adventurous Vulture • 9 days ago
I don't think it's in anyone's hands. I am not a medical student, but from what I know, it is completely random.
It’s not random, a man determines the sex of baby.
13 4
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
I always hate when they need a concubine for a son, bitch, your son’s the one bringing the daughters, not the wife!!! But how can I go back in time and drag them by their ears?😭☹️ If the first wife gave birth to a girl and now the new one has THREE girls can't they all tell it’s from Yuan himself! Ughhhh I’m so triggered cause they about to stress my girl 😭😭
14 11
Replying to Whatever dawg • 9 days ago
Title Your Third
Girl, please… “simple” shows have always had big numbers, that's why Gmmtv produce more “simple” and…
Omg I wasn't gonna comment… I really wasn't gonna after all, I've concluded the series isn't that good and I've dropped it… but you used two accounts to reply wtf??😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess someone forgot to log out. I got an email notification with your username “NELL” with this exact comment and as soon as the page on here refreshed, it disappeared😂 and then this came lmao

Like your poor communication and comprehension skills aside, how desperate can you be? The way I wasn't even aggressive or being rude in my first comment, YOU went off on me first and you think I’m gonna sit and take it?🤡🤣🤣 anyway, I am no longer mad, I’m too busy laughing my ass off over your slip-up. Bye bye, stranger💗 Have a lovely day ahead and try not to burst a vein when someone disagrees with your opinion♥︎
1 2
Replying to Reaper78 • 9 days ago
Just my opinion only:Solid first 20 episodes. Started dragging in the middle to end because there was always someone…
They gave too much time for the Xie family reveal… and annoying characters 🤡 like cool, we got plot holes but we couldn't even get couple time? 🙂 His brother was even forgotten halfway… that was such a letdown.
6 0
Replying to VictorL • 9 days ago
Agree! FWIW, she did not have a good ending in the novel
Damn it! They should have followed the novel’s example. She was not nice. Her eldest sister was her main victim and coupled with the fact that they literally played him… how does one get to enjoy benefits of something you obtained through cruelty???? FL would have died if ML’s brother hadn't stepped in.


I don't know what they were trying to achieve fr, some of the villains didn't even taste the cruelty they dished out in this show but Qingru’s happy ending pissed me off the most 😭
5 0
On Spring of the Blade • 9 days ago
I'm mad they gave Qingru a happy ending. My goodness! I had other disappointments with this show but giving her a happy ending made my chest physically ache. I guess I’m just being bitter😭😭😭 because what exactly did she do to deserve happiness? NOTHING😂


I have personal beef with the writer! It wasn't enough that the plot had some inconsistencies… the writer had to give one of the biggest bitches in the show a happy ending??? I want to wipe my memory of those last few moments of episode 30
14 7