Editorials
Replying to HaoYiran • Mar 18, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Sorry I couldn’t focus on the story after hearing the child’s name was Bitcoin…
😂😂
2 0
On Lift Supoj Janjareonborn • Mar 17, 2026
Person Lift Supoj Janjareonborn
he's everyone's father
12 0
On Pang Vilinda Chanchula • Mar 17, 2026
Person Pang Vilinda Chanchula
she's cute
0 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Mar 17, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
on Sammy's styling, for one, she is an acting principal, and it seems she didn't want to be put in that role.…
she isn't? I don't know but I did interpret her that way. maybe not constantly happy, but she is VERY loud when it comes to expressing herself
0 0
Replying to Sanaa • Mar 17, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
First of all Solars issue isn’t physical…it’s psychological. A general doctor couldn’t have figured that…
thank you. people don't always act Sane all the time
0 0
Replying to Greyfeather_ • Mar 17, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Having a kid nicknamed Bitcoin... That is a choice.
I paused and screamed to myself at that
0 0
Replying to tipy • Mar 16, 2026
Title The Invisible Dragon
this poster is way too good to not be the official poster, this solos 99% official posters from that company.…
right. I just had that thought. this looks amazing
1 0
Replying to lily • Mar 16, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
how was ep1 everyone is it good?
yes
9 0
Replying to Gabster • Mar 16, 2026
Title Good Boy
Although Mick plays younger New and Luke plays younger Tay, I honestly see Mick and Tay playing the same person…
I can see Luke as Tay, but not necessarily new as Mick. So hmm🤷
3 0
Replying to WvNiceGirl • Mar 16, 2026
Person Luke Peemsan Sotangkur
He looks like Phuwin
so true, Phuwin and offroad
0 0
Replying to MaintainingMama • Mar 16, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
I'm going to be the outlier here and say this wasn't a good beginning for me. I was already iffy on the premise…
on Sammy's styling, for one, she is an acting principal, and it seems she didn't want to be put in that role. I feel it also ties into her character as a loud and bright person. This show is obviously going for a bright palate, and I know in real life there are REAL principals who like bright colours
8 2
Replying to killer_heels • Mar 13, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I mean… there’s 12 episodes for this, so I really doubt that they’d be unable to resolve this decently if…
bah?
0 0
Replying to SaraSen • Mar 13, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I saw someone rated 2.5. they feel everything wrong with poon's character. let me say this, did you not read synopsis…
I feel Poon's character is deliberately meant to juxtapose Pai's character in a good way
0 0
Replying to DramaLover1707 • Mar 11, 2026
Title Girl Rules
really? I thought it was a great idea - starting the week with messy lesbians and ending the working week with…
I actually think that by association, Girls rules could become more popular. The major problem would be if Girl rules is obviously worse than only friends. if it's good, or even better, having a brother show would positively affect it
1 1
Replying to mimi • Mar 10, 2026
Title Girl Rules
unfortunately the only way you'll be able to watch it is with a vpn or kisskh
try nigeria
1 1
Replying to Arnold • Mar 10, 2026
Title Girl Rules
Y'all, help me out please, which country works with VPN? 😭 I've tried so many but none worked. I don't want…
watch in Nigeria
1 0
Replying to Ara • Mar 10, 2026
Title Girl Rules
so gmm has geobolocked it in both YouTube and iQIYI??? i fucking hate It, feels mysogynistic tbh
they also geoblock their gay shows, so......
0 1
Replying to DramaLover1707 • Mar 10, 2026
Title Girl Rules
really? I thought it was a great idea - starting the week with messy lesbians and ending the working week with…
I feel it would be nice to converse every week on both, to compare and contrast
1 3
Replying to Okii • Mar 5, 2026
Title My Professional Boyfriend
Y'all stop wishing your favs get this project.They will get it if P'tha P'off greenlight it. Can you just wait…
It might be selfish, but the entire thing sinking because a couple cast members (yes I know they're the main cp) dropped out is kinda worse. While I would have liked these two to continue in the work, there are many other actors and crew members booked for this role. It's only had a pilot trailer and a concept, so a recast is good, especially for the other people in the show
0 0
Replying to izzy • Mar 5, 2026
Title My Professional Boyfriend
I’m honestly kind of shocked. But also quite intrigued to see what they do with this. JossGawin or PondPhuwin…
I feel like Surfjava and JossGawin both have the potential for this series, I would like either of them to get it
1 0
