Editorials
Replying to flyxx k • Mar 5, 2026
Title That Summer
was there a particular reason about them concluding their ship?? i just wanna knoww
no given reason for now
2 0
Replying to Furrina • Mar 5, 2026
Review We Are
Thanks for the review... I was looking for something to play in the background while I worked - I won 2 months…
how do you win YouTube premium?
0 0
On Hassan • Mar 5, 2026
Person Hassan
we are free
0 0
Replying to Vitor • Mar 5, 2026
Person Winny Thanawin Pholcharoenrat
It's just a question because I wasn't following him until this year. Why does he never smile?
he does, but he has a more stoic appearance than most
2 0
Replying to Diva2005 • Mar 5, 2026
Person Winny Thanawin Pholcharoenrat
Does anyone know the reason for the end of their ship?
there's no official reason. Gmmtv said it's mutual agreement, so I think it's best for fans to leave it at that
3 0
Replying to beans • Mar 5, 2026
Title Boys in Love
It seems like I'm in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of Kim and Mon. It's really just a personal…
for me, the start of their story (insta love) was odd. Kim had just fallen become heartbroken and boom, he's suddenly in love with someone new. While I can get behind love at first sight, which Kim and Mon had, I wish we got more introspection and Kim understanding that he's truly in love, or else the the story just felt ... odd
0 1
Replying to Yaakov • Mar 5, 2026
Title Boys in Love
Its good, just not a fan of having so many couples appearing in a series. In my opinion the two couples (Shane…
I feel like the teachers were important as their parallels helped me understand Shane better
1 0
On Boys in Love • Mar 5, 2026
Title Boys in Love
I want feckless as a real word
0 0
Replying to Tiffany • Mar 3, 2026
Title Your Sky
Anyone have any recommendations of cute comforting series like this with good chemistry
duang with you, love me if you swear, we are
1 0
Replying to BradBluddy16 • Mar 3, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
C’mon hard marker! I honestly can’t find anything to dock points about; the acting, direction, cinematography,…
we have a similar rating system
0 0
On MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear • Mar 3, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
Every one talks about Surf's yearning eyes, but oh my god Java? His eyes are so beautiful and expressive, maybe a bit dopey. I love his eyes so damn much
14 0
Replying to My World of Dramas • Mar 2, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
is it like bad buddy?
for me, not at all. The only similarity was rival with secret friendship. The plot, characters and everything else felt different, but in a good way
0 0
Replying to FrankyAsianBL • Mar 2, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
sigh ... it's finished ... where do I go for my feel-good shot now?
duang with you
9 1
On SOTUS • Feb 25, 2026
Title SOTUS
First time watcher and I must say I love this. 10 outta 10 if you like slowburn and college life
11 1
Replying to Nna-odio • Feb 24, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I feel like you're also watching Yesterday
Tell me what you think once you've done
1 1
Replying to Nna-odio • Feb 24, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I feel like you're also watching Yesterday
HA!
0 0
On Love You to Debt • Feb 23, 2026
Title Love You to Debt
omg it was in muteluv
4 0
On Last Twilight • Feb 23, 2026
Title Last Twilight Spoiler
while I can understand people's hesitance about the ending, my biggest problem with this show is how easily he forgave his father. Other than that I love this show 10/10
1 1
Replying to Nna-odio • Feb 23, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I feel like you're also watching Yesterday
it's a series that is airing right now, but your theory on this series reminds me of it
1 5
Replying to Aehsassy • Feb 23, 2026
Title Duang with You
This is cuteeee but can someone recommend me a romcom bl but with mature leads? Like not very childish? I have…
you can also watch see your love, it's not Thai, but I really love it
0 0
