K-Drama
On Perfect Crown • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
THE KISS IN EP 6 🤭🤭
7 0
On Doom at Your Service • Apr 23, 2026
Title Doom at Your Service
that’s too boring 16 episodes is too much
2 0
On Sold Out on You • Apr 23, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
I WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODES WHY IS SO LONG
1 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Apr 19, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
the plot twist is peak
7 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 18, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
ep 4 is peak the car scene is so epic
9 1
On 20th Century Girl • Mar 15, 2026
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
I was not ready for this end to discover that he died to return to Korea seeing her made me cry so much my eyes were so swollen😭
1 0
On The Art of Sarah • Mar 4, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
This kdrama is really good I like the story and the characters
2 0
