Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: Ukkle, Belgium
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 4, 2026
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 2 days ago
Fermat No Ryori follows the same elements - two people with a passion for cooking working together "I want the cooking era to be divided into "pre" me and "post" me"
...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO WATCH IT....
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 2 days ago
The fact that BOTH OF THEM COULD HAVE BECOME UNSTOPPABLE FORCES TOGETHER...but they got RUINED by those foolish , selfish ADULTS around them....they were both just young children with a love for Piano! 😭😭😭
5 0
On Love in the Big City • 11 days ago
this movie is like 10/10 for me....it made me realize what DIFFICULTIES QUEER PEOPLE have to go through IN REAL LIFE and not everything is as DREAMY for them as those BL DRAMAS SHOW.......
"HOW CAN BEING YOURSELF POSSIBLY BE A WEAKNESS?" That's such a beautiful line🥺
the only thing i felt sad about was he lost Su Ho 😭😭😭
4 0
On Dollhouse • 11 days ago
Title Dollhouse
I WAS SCARED THE WHOLE TIME!!!! The jump scares, and the ambience is all so good...this really gives a message that we need to let go of the ones we lost and move forward instead of holding on to them...OBSESSION MANIFESTS EVIL...
2 0
On Emergency Declaration • 11 days ago
the part where all passengers decided not to land - I CRIED A LOT IN THAT SCENE, how difficult it must have been for them to come to terms with it
1 0
Replying to MostlyBLBoy • 23 days ago
episodes 1-6• Arrogant prodigy vs Sarcastic mischief-maker• Gonna fight his grandpa • If not BL, why BL…
"walking away from this unrequited love applies to both his piano AND Jeong Yo" ....dayumm i never thought of that! 😮
5 0
On Mr.Kill • 28 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
the post credit scene guyssss!!!!!
THAT SEEMED LIKE A TRANSITION FROM BROMANCE TO BL 🤣🤣🔥
15 1
On Mr.Kill • 28 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
while I am EXCITED for the FINALE ...I am SAD that this is gonna END😭😭😭
I will MISS THIS DEWTEE MANIA....and Tuesdays will feel BORING...🥺
I hope they come back SOON with another series 🙏
4 0
On The Missing Sunshine • Sep 3, 2026
this reminds me of COLOR RUSH ...my FIRST KOREAN BL drama...(I still miss that mask guy from it ..WHY didn't it get a SEQUEL??!!!😭😭😭)
9 2
On Better Days • Aug 30, 2026
Title Better Days
when Chen Nian met Bei Shan in the prison...their eyes did all the talking 😭😭
call me too emotional, but I cried like a baby in that scene..
3 0
Replying to eldiomedes • Aug 30, 2026
You can have romance and bromance at the same time.
You completely missed my point. I literally used CAPITAL letters to emphasize on the actual issue. 🙄
Please read my comment , twice if needed. (also, many people don't watch kdramas JUST TO SEE "a dude snogging a girl on screen" something's REALLY wrong with you)
And I never said it was a big deal.... Fantasize? Homoerotic? Where did that come from?!
1 1
Replying to eldiomedes • Aug 29, 2026
You can have romance and bromance at the same time.
guess what? I know that already..
what i meant to imply was that in the early promotions/first-look they did not show the FL once...
there are many people (like me) who like PURE FRIENDSHIP between the leads (ML-ML, FL-ML or FL-FL)
that genre's better for a plot having such emotional depth rather than having those CLICHED, CRINGE K-DRAMA ROMANCE TROPES THROWN IN OUT OF NOWHERE IN A SERIOUS PLOT..
they exactly knew what they were doing when they decided NOT to mention FL having a ROMANCE STORYLINE in the EARLY promotions..this made people support it more and THAT disappoints me...
11 3
Replying to dtran3377 • Aug 28, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
are you fucking kidding me. I'm already pissed off for next week because the sister will be back not only that…
i totally agree! I DON'T SEE A POINT of having her CHARACTER in the story...she pisses everyone off and is AN ABSOLUTE SHIT STIRRER..🫩
2 1
On Mr.Kill • Aug 25, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
the DOMESTIC SCENE MADE ME BLUSH SO MUCH....🤣
but Nop..it really was so damn unexpected 🥺
12 0