Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2026

Friends

Replying to gardenjewel1 • 6 days ago
I guess we don’t know when it will air now.
now slated for december 🥲
0 0
Replying to little wen • 11 days ago
Let's wait for Sep 23 — they'll be releasing materials, and I hope they'll also announce the official premiere…
they moved the release date to Q4 🥲
4 0
Replying to leadtheprotection • 16 days ago
Any updates on the release?
Let's wait for Sep 23 — they'll be releasing materials, and I hope they'll also announce the official premiere date 🙏
6 3
Replying to Aroha • Sep 1, 2026
Whennn
they're lined up for this sep iQIYI drama but there's no official date yet
5 1
Replying to Lixiemochi • Aug 3, 2026
Does anyone know the plot of this drama? I am reading the novel rn but I feel like the novel is going to be way…
Saw this on Weibo but not sure if this is really the plot

Ye Xingxing (Wu Xuanyi) worked as a grass-roots worker in the theater, and her workplace, family and feelings were not smooth. Unexpectedly, the popular actress Xin Ling (also played by Wu Xuanyi) was injured in an accident, and the stars who looked exactly like her were forced to pretend to be each other, thus getting to know the new director Sui Yi (Zhai Xiaoxun). However, the stars are always nervous, because Sui Yi does not know the real her. She is afraid that Sui Yi will find that the person in front of her is actually "Ye Xingxing", not "Xin Ling", and her hard-won feelings will collapse instantly.
6 1