Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2026

Friends

On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
The way their relationship dynamics changed depending on the situation is so funny to me😭

During their school days:
Pio — sassy and tsundere
Jeongyo — caring and clingy

During their revenge era:
Pio — scared and sulky
Jeongyo — mad and savage

After their reconciliation : They basically went to their school days dynamics

Pio — sassy, tsundere and sulky
Jeongyo — caring and clingy
14 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
I don’t understand how anyone can say Pio never expressed his love with words when he literally said “All these years every time I got lost in music, you were there” Also he only went into slump after finding out about Jeongyo’s death. His performances were fine when he still believed Jeongyo was alive and imagined him being there.
5 1
Replying to dolgoznal • 7 days ago
I am sorry but this drama is complete buns. I really don’t get the high ratings. I won’t lie, I think all…
It's because revenge was never main part of the drama like some other kdramas
13 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
Also people who keep saying Pio only searched for Jeongyo the first time because of guilt can’t really say that now. He searched for Jeongyo again second time, without any guilt involved and this was even before he knew about Jeongyo’s hand condition from doctor.
6 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • 7 days ago
What a noble mum! Gives her body to the coach just for her son
They were on relationship even before he was born it seems
3 0
Replying to maboheme • 7 days ago
The ending kind of reminds me of The Untamed. Queer-coded bromance dramas really typically only having tragic…
Ending is bittersweet but drama is so good.
1 0
Replying to stolenart • 7 days ago
The show is about Pio. Everyone else including Jeong Yo is supporting characters. The synopsis makes it sound…
No the show is about both of them
1 0
Replying to RakNightSky • 7 days ago
Kang pio got his mom back , he have jai- in , he is now getting compliments from everyone, he can play piano with…
Isn't he still have Pio and teaching kids music??. I know he lost everything but he said Pio was the one who guided him back to music, Pio was his light and hope. I'm sure he is happy after reunited with Pio.
2 1
Replying to maboheme • 7 days ago
The ending kind of reminds me of The Untamed. Queer-coded bromance dramas really typically only having tragic…
Yeah i agree why they ended like that was because of china strict censorship. Tbh the devil judge ending is more similar to TU than this drama.
0 2
Replying to maboheme • 7 days ago
The ending kind of reminds me of The Untamed. Queer-coded bromance dramas really typically only having tragic…
I think the reason they made it like that was because china censorship is very strict and thry literally stopped airing any bromance dramas after that.
1 10
Replying to maboheme • 7 days ago
The ending kind of reminds me of The Untamed. Queer-coded bromance dramas really typically only having tragic…
But in the untamed they go separate ways at the end( i still love TU so much) atleast in this drama we can see thrm together again
1 16
Replying to ruby • 7 days ago
ending proved they are canon. I know you are homophobic ass just coping with this comment
Are you even watching the drama with your eyes and ears closed? Which musician writes a song for someone they love only platonically? In today’s episode, Jeongyo clearly said that Pio is his light and hope and even the loan shark guy understood that he was romantically in love with Pio. But your Dora ass is still exploring😭

The author and director themselves have said they’re happy with people interpreting it as however they want to question people thinking it is bl but you’re still mad at people for calling it BL If that isn’t homophobia then what else is it?

At the end It's a fiction and they are fictional characters, everyone view however they want I don't care if you think it's just a platonic love but stop being party pooper because I'm sure you wouldn't be saying this if they are not same sex couple.
1 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • 7 days ago
LMFAO all the people almost pathelogically obsessed with making this a BL are very mad now.
ending proved they are canon. I know you are homophobic ass just coping with this comment
4 2
Replying to burnot • 7 days ago
Why horrible? The art world doesn't have the same standards of perfection as ordinary people. Try to understand.
He could have explained him better way and trained him well instead of treating him like a loser.
0 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
I don't understand why people are disappointed with ending. They reunited which means there's a high chance they will living together. Pio went searching for him after he left but this time it wasn't because of guilt it was because he loves him and can't live without him. What else can we expect from a drama that aired on a major Korean network? I'm just glad we got their reunion without one of them dying or them never meeting again ( because this is what they lways did with most bromance dramas)
10 20
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
Pio’s grandfather may be bad dad and horrible grandfather but he is the only one who supports their relationship and the main reason they get to perform “Nemesis” together. He’s also the only one who cared about Jeongyo aside from Pio.
4 3
Replying to SSS • 8 days ago
I’m really disappointed with Jaein’s behavior toward Jeongyo, especially because he was also her friend just…
Agree.. Why can't she understand jeongyo also in pain.
1 0