I believe the reason jeongyo disappeared again is because he feels guilty and Pio’s words when he went to meet him didn’t help either. I don’t understand why Pio keeps pushing him away when he’s by his side but then cries and searches for him when he disappears (It felt like he was searching for him in the preview of the next episode).
Also that conversation between the loanshark guy and Jeongyo was so funny. The way that guy immediately understood that Jeongyo was in fact in love with Pio😭 He was like “I bring up kang pio and you lose it” while smiling then just told him good luck. He clocked him immediately😭
After seeing jeongyo warning loanshark "who gave you permission to touch him? Nobody gets to touch him except me, just try laying a single finger on pio and i will kill you first" Even before knowing the truth makes me understand the reason he keep telling pio "only i get to kill you" because he was scared pio might kill himself.
After seeing jeongyo giving warning to loanshark guy "Who gave you permission to touch him? nobody gets to touch him except me, Just try laying a single finger on Pio and see what I will do" I think he told pio before "only i get to kill you" because he was scared pio might kill himself.
I feel like i am the only person here who thinks so, but i REALLY hope the ending is sad with Pio killing himself…
Nah.. Drama is very traumatic and they haven't been happy for more than 30 minutes in all 10 episodes so drama should end with happy ending and them living happily
Yes, this. Joo siding with the loan shark, or even forgiving his father's abuse -- JY can frame their betrayals…
Separation doesn't make sense when they are both obsessed with each other and can't even without each other. When you love a person to romantically you expect too much from them and get jealous if they get close to someone else that's how they are behaving in this drama ( even though they didn't show us explicitly).
Now only 2 episode are left and I just realize one thing that this drama may have 3 main character but the true…
This is how almost all drama stories work. Pio is MC and Jeongyo is ML. You can take another bromance dramas for example - the devil judge, weak hero class and the untamed, Same with many straight romance dramas too , story revolve around MC pov.
Jeongyo going from caring to angrier
Pio going from sassy to scared