Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2026

Friends

Replying to papajrus • Jul 24, 2026
Title Deep In
I don't think so. This episode was quite long so maybe the last one will be even longer. there's no plot enough…
Oh thank you for explaining. I hope other two episodes are 1 hour long
2 0
On Deep In • Jul 24, 2026
Title Deep In
Are they going to give us a Season 2 or special episodes? I don't want a rushed ending and it seems like there's still more than two episodes' worth of plot left.
3 4
Replying to RogueArchive • Jul 24, 2026
Title Deep In
"Why can't people separate fiction from reality..."The irony 😑😅
Okk
0 0
On Deep In • Jul 21, 2026
Title Deep In
How they gonna fit the remaining novel plot from both stories into just three episodes?
5 0
Replying to RogueArchive • Jul 21, 2026
Title Deep In
"Why can't people separate fiction from reality..."The irony 😑😅
What??
0 2
On Deep In • Jul 19, 2026
Title Deep In
Moral policing on Instagram is really making people don't watch this drama over cheating part even though that's not the main point of the story. People are really downplaying the plot and acting just to gain views using women characters especially accounts who never even talked about this drama before It's really pissing me off. Why can't people separate fiction from reality especially when it comes to BL dramas.
18 4
On Deep In • Jul 18, 2026
Title Deep In
I like how they didn't make women characters hateful and miserable in this drama. YunTing is strong even if she demanded money and movie offers for her career growth. she did help them
22 0
Replying to Piranha • Jul 18, 2026
Title Deep In
I think the director forgot Danyi AND OMG WHO WAS THAT AT THE END (personally the guy who appearee first looked…
She will appear again in next episode i think. she is the one who gonna save them from this scandal
8 0
On Deep In • Jul 18, 2026
Title Deep In
This drama deserves more recognition than it's getting and honestly should go viral. It's the best Chinese BL I've ever watched.
24 1
Replying to ruby • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
After watching Episode 8, Zhen Xin's girlfriend comforting Danyi and giving her a motivational speech about moving…
Also people saying girlfriends should be like her demand money from their cheating boyfriends and move on only works when there was no real love between them. It doesn't work when you truly loved someone and shared a deep emotional bond.
14 0
On Deep In • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
After watching Episode 8, Zhen Xin's girlfriend comforting Danyi and giving her a motivational speech about moving on after losing love didn't feel genuine to me (even though I liked what she said) . Her relationship with Zhen Xin was never serious and I don't think there was much love between them. It felt more like a mutually beneficial or transactional relationship, so it was easy for her to move on and she also getting enough benefits before moving on. Poor Zhang Zhun's girlfriend though she at least deserved an apology.
22 2
On Deep In • Jul 16, 2026
Title Deep In
After watching episode 8 preview i don't want this drama to end anytime soon😭 it should have been atleast 16 episodes they are soo cute
13 1
Replying to Berryvery • Jul 15, 2026
Title Deep In
Their relationship honestly feels more like fbs, with no emotional attachment they are just using eo. However…
danyi is actually so nice and innocent. Even after all this she still helps him in future
2 0
Replying to Italophilia • Jul 15, 2026
Title Deep In
As revealed at that lunch, even though they've been dating almost a year, they've rarely spent time together because…
Yes, as per what media asked him they only dated for six months, and Zhen Xin said they didn't even meet once a month. That means they only met only a few times after they started dating. I feel like she was with him mainly for his fame and money, not because she was serious about their relationship and she knew that if she questioned Zhen Xin he would immediately break up with her
1 0
On Deep In • Jul 14, 2026
Title Deep In
I rewatched Episode 7 again. After Zhen Xin's girlfriend comes back, when they're sitting on the sofa, he asks her you saw that right (them holding hands) What do you think? But she replies "It's for shipping right , just for work I understand I'm not that petty ", yet instead of questioning him she questions and warns zhang zhun the next day. If she was really heartbroken and truly loved zhen xin she could have questioned him that same night. Also, the fact that she waited for him to take a call before warning zhang zhun makes it feel like their relationship wasn't that serious to begin with.
12 5
Replying to Sass • Jul 14, 2026
Title Deep In
For some reason, I’m scared of starting this… I’ve heard about the cheating, and I saw some clips and looks…
They both have girlfriends at the beginning of the drama. While filming, they become so immersed in their characters that they gradually fall in love with each other, blurring the line between fiction and reality. Once they realize their feelings, they choose to break up with their girlfriends in Episode 7.Cheating isn't even a major part of the drama. Instead of hiding their feelings and continuing to date their girlfriends, they decide to end those relationships first. In fact, their girlfriends only appear in Episode 7.
I think people are exaggerating the cheating part too much. You should give it a try because the plot, chemistry, and cinematography are too good to not to watch this drama
21 1
Replying to melsen • Jul 13, 2026
Title Deep In
Many have not rated it since its still airing or given a 1/10 based on what they didn't like, so maybe that's…
omg most of the people complaining on Instagram and TikTok are double helix and samy's children's day fans. They are even saying cheating is worse than rape because MC was okay with ML rapping him and in samy's children's day ML literally owns the brothel. I don't understand how they are okay with those but draw the line at actors falling in love with costars i while being in relationship. about acting there is nothing to complain they are already doing great job being newcomers
4 3
Replying to melsen • Jul 13, 2026
Title Deep In
Many have not rated it since its still airing or given a 1/10 based on what they didn't like, so maybe that's…
I don't understand how anyone can rate this 1 even if they don't like the plot but acting, chemistry and cinematography is so good to just rate 1. Let's hope it increase in coming days
9 5
On Deep In • Jul 13, 2026
Title Deep In
This is one of the few BLs that deserves a more than 8.7 rating. I wish more people would rate this drama because it truly deserves more recognition.
16 7