Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 31 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2026
Replying to marypaula • 5 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I am genuinely curious, what is an example of a good BL for you with the exemption of Four Hands and other censored…
these are good, but nothing recent?
0 0
Replying to burnot • 5 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Honestly, even though the series might be enjoyable to watch, that 8.9 rating is ridiculously high and completely…
I am genuinely curious, what is an example of a good BL for you with the exemption of Four Hands and other censored BLs aka bromances. Like you seem to have very high standards when it comes to works of art. So what is one BL you enjoyed.
0 2
Replying to stolenart • 5 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
You need to realise that BL industry, specially for thai BL industry is mostly about shipping culture and popular…
So according to you, Ticket to heaven, payback, nour, khemjira, the edge of horizon, luat,and this one, just to a mention a few, lack the elements that make a good series? I am saying this coz you generalised all thai bls.
Popular CPs shouldn't excuse a trash script and poor production and blindly hyping mediocre shows just tells studios they don't have to try, which is sad. I wish fans were more objective so production companies would finally realize that quality matters.
I also agree, four hands is not a BL even though it might have been written as one, it was not produced to be one, nothing romantic about it, just friendship.
1 0
Replying to BL fangirl 2026 • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
PS: REMEMBER TO HATE THE CHARACTER (NINE) AND NOT THE REAL PERSON (JAMES).Nine deserves all the hate BUT James…
people who need to be reminded that, are just straight-up stupid, or, as they say it in Thai, "ngo"
4 0
Replying to JELLY • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
ohhh thirdwann gonna be kissing for a whole week till next ep lol
thirdwan*
3 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Half way through and my blood is boiling😡. Let's give it up for James 👏
Nine is a psycho!
21 0
On Your Third • 7 days ago
Title Your Third
Ep 10 was just too good, Jam's confession at the end made me teary, oh
1 0
Replying to Bangtan_hues • 19 days ago
Title You Maniac
Obviously a mr fanboy dog is here to post nonsense, save your save from bad acting first
save your energy, some people can't simply review a series objectively since they are stuck in stupid and ridiculous fan wars. I am personally enjoying both for different reasons. Let them choke while i enjoy both and more.
1 0
Replying to aicto • 25 days ago
Title Your Third
Also, who is going to let all of the drama characters of the world know that the recording app still works if…
I swear that part annoyed me so much 😩
3 0
Replying to marelio • 25 days ago
Title Your Third
Dont know if i missed something, but why sitting Father and Sons on a sofa that is too narrow
If you use logical thinking with this show , you have already failed😂
8 0
Replying to burnot • 26 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I hate DMD; everything is based on creating and promoting fake, bogus couples. The actors are treated like cattle…
I thought we all knew that it's fake, no cp is real unless they say otherwise. And that's why fans should learn to differentiate fan service from real life. And companies sell CPs to look real, because it's part of the fan service and branding.
Fixed pairings will always have pros and cons and in Thailand it's already an established thing, which at this point is hard to break.
Them being heteros has nothing to do with anything, like you said, what matters is talent/ability, as long as they are not homophobic. And the DMD you hate, has more openly gay actors than any other. I stand to be corrected.
1 0
Replying to burnot • 26 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I hate DMD; everything is based on creating and promoting fake, bogus couples. The actors are treated like cattle…
Well, so do all BL companies....And how are the actors treated like puppets, dmd has some of the most talented artists, like they actually invest in improving their skills, be it singing, acting, modelling or performing. This is just some forced hate.
3 2
Replying to smoky_topaz • 26 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
That supposedly romantic staring at ea in the pool came out of nowhere imo.Zero build up in their interactions…
I wouldn't say it was forced coz they had interacted a couple times before that, for example, at 7-Eleven where they were bickering and Third jokingly said he likes Wan and we get to see Wan kinda blushing and loss of words...I also think the slow motion at the end made it seem like it was long staring
6 1
On Police in Love • 27 days ago
A perfect romcom without unnecessary cringe. Love it ❤️. And of course yinwar always deliver amazing work, can't wait for next week
4 0
Replying to 19Stars • Sep 9, 2026
Title Your Third
at first, Until about the middle of the last half of episode three I wasn't really enjoying or getting it... But…
Yoh😁, I think it also happened with lattekim in Luat if am not wrong, but I might be. I don't remember every detail but I remember most of it😜🙈.
The thing with dmd cps, most, if not all, have undeniably good chemistry.
1 0
Replying to zamperx • Sep 8, 2026
Title Your Third
I don't mind the comedy or sound effects, but this episode was a bit boring. The plot didn't progress at all.
I think for me what made it more interesting is the back and forth between Jam and Kim's character.
I also don't think this show is meant to have that deep of a plot. Idk but the ranch and farm vibe is getting me immersed and invested in the story
And I hope next episode we get Sarm being a bit serious and some more progress.
1 0
Replying to 19Stars • Sep 8, 2026
Title Your Third
at first, Until about the middle of the last half of episode three I wasn't really enjoying or getting it... But…
Yeah I personally started enjoying it more after they left the beach.
1 2
Replying to marypaula • Sep 7, 2026
Title Your Third
I don't get what people mean when they say the show is boring. If you're not into this kind of comedy just don't…
I feel ready for The D Dorm after this. Am sure this DMD sitcom will be funny af, even though am quite sure I'll miss out on some raw comedy that might be lost in translation since am not Thai😭
1 0
On Your Third • Sep 7, 2026
Title Your Third
I don't get what people mean when they say the show is boring. If you're not into this kind of comedy just don't review or rate it since you're already biased.
Is Sarm cringe? Yes, but he's funny for those who appreciate some silliness in a character.
The show has a very nice setting, good acting and chemistry. It's a bit slow but it's getting there. I quite enjoyed ep 7. And I'll surely finish the whole damn season.
Also, some people comparing this to Me and Thee is just so wrong. Some shows don't need comparing, rate them independently.
7 8