Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2026
Replying to GenevieveFieraru • 5 days ago
I can't find it anywhere, not even raw... I'm very sad.
I absolutely loved USOTOKI RHETORIC and was delighted that a spin-off featuring the very entertaining Chiyo was coming. But like you I have found no trace of it. It is very frustrating. English subs essential too. Been looking on al the usual places ever since it was announced almost two years ago
1 1
On Jyoshidaikoji no Meitantei • 5 days ago
Has anyone actually seen this, either in Japanese or with English subs? I've been looking for a stream for two years. Vanished, like some other Goriki Ayame works - where is Oshukatsu from 2021. Did anyone see that either?
0 0
Replying to CJ27 • 5 days ago
Title Goodbye Noir
do you have the link for the same
Nothing is worth going back to Twitter/X for.
0 1
Replying to sayratial • 5 days ago
Title Goodbye Noir
We truly need more female duos! This was really a great watch in my opinion, I loved the two FLs together, they…
Completely agree. I have enjoyed Koike Eiko and Kita Kana (separently) in several other J-dramas, so seeing them together - both excellent screen actors - is a delight. More Strong Female Lead duos, yes!
0 0
Replying to stellaroverflow • Sep 8, 2026
Really love this one. No screeching melodrama, just a quietly powerful and fun character study, set in a messy…
I have only seen a small number of episodes so far, but I *love* it, for all the reasons you mention. I am so glad to hear that it maintains quality to the end. The Japanese do these small scale drama exceptionally well - perfect television.
1 0
On GATE24: The Border • Sep 7, 2026
Genuinely love this, much to my surprise. I thought it might be too light but it is actually a real joy. All the characters are interesting - Shuri as Mori is just lovely, conscientious and overly focussed but so well meaning and kind hearted (I wish more people were really like that!) and the plots seem simple but are actually quite complicated and not always easy to guess the answer, This is great stuff, sentimental in good ways (tears in my eyes at the end of each episode!) but wonderful in that it presents characters trying hard to do the right thing. This could *not* be made in Britain, it would either be played for cheap laughs or ruined by manufactured conflicts.
0 0
On Opti • Sep 4, 2026
Title Opti
I am very enthusiastic about watching this! I like Nana a lot, she was excellent in both THE MAKANAI and HIRAYASUMI (both really perfect pieces of television!). OPTI looks very well made and to the point. I also had severe social anxiety for a long time when I was younger (still do sometimes!) so I want to see how it is shown here. BUT - the only stream I can find claims to have English subs but they are not there. Can anyone advise me? Obviously I just wait until a better version comes along but I really want to see it asap.
0 0
On Madoromi Barmaid • Aug 30, 2026
Absolutely charming, all the characters are interesting, the idea is unusual, and even though very little actually happens each episode is quite gripping. Japanese tv seems to have mastered a way with low-key, low-intensity storytelling that is probably impossible to match in the West. I love it!
0 0
Replying to Grey • Aug 14, 2026
Seconded. You know it's bad when Friendly Rivalry has a kiss and romantic tension and this doesn't. It feels like…
Dont waste your time with DramaOtaku - you have to just through hoops like a trained dog to get it (which is not certain anyway) and they will close your account for no reason and never explain why. What they do is actually good, but they are more concerned with getting money than helping drama fans
0 0