Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Not Here
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 16, 2026
Completed
Don't Be Too Emotional
0 people found this review helpful
26 days ago
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 5.5

Read the Novel if you loved the drama It's so so Good

I read the Novel half way while watching the drama and I just loved it way more. P'Jane is CRAZY like we need a doctor to check his head, and Lil Jane actually eventually embraces him fully even giving full blessings for his "Favour" business. I completely understand why the drama had to tone it down the red flag becomes a black flag in the novel and I am ALL for it.
The intense love they have for eachother is portrayed beautifully too, the OST is perfect fit and the characters development was nice to watch, some parts I felt were much better in the novel but that's okay. All in all I advise you to check the novel out too.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Payback
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 2, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 7.0
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 5.0

Great chemistry I'm still blushing

The male leads deliver so much especially if you have read the manhwa before watching this I think they did it justice. The story was almost exactly the same with some changes that make sense. If I'm being honest the acting of some supporting roles and the leads just showed a level difference in their act but it was still enjoyable.
Definitely worth the watch the chemistry they have seriously makes me blush.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Countdown to Yes
0 people found this review helpful
23 days ago
11 of 11 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 9.5

I usually hate Friends to Lovers Troupe but this one was done right.

Countdown to Yes is definitely slow paced and will not be for everyone that's for sure, I almost quit several times and I can only imagine the frustration for those that had to wait for weekly episodes. I luckily did not watch it till it was completed and binged the whole thing making it better for me.
I avoid Friends to Lovers because it's a troupe that just makes zero sense to me, because what do you mean we have been friends for like ever and never noticed you love me romantically. However the main obstacle here was Wataru was in serious denial of his feelings which stemmed from fear of losing his best friend which is a valid fear. There is nothing to dramatic, no great villains or some third person coming in between. It's just two guys coming realising you can be in love with your best friend. So don't watch it if you are expecting suspense and drama.
Watch it to see to people falling in love simple.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?