Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: escaping reality
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2025
Replying to Notawe • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
I am not a fan of the second couple, Nakhin/Ongsa. There is zero chemistry between them and the NC scene was not…
ME TOO I am a big fan of Boat and Oat but this is getting tiring and frustrating to watch 😞😞😞
1 0
Replying to Matt • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
are people still surprised that this show isn't good? LMFAO
👍👍😂😭😞😞It's shame for BoatOat' s talent and chemistry, they deserve better 💔
0 2
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
I think my main issue with this is that every time I think Phatsa & Nakhun are hitting their stride, Phatsa…
👍
1 0
Replying to morsmordre2104 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Peach and Me
JuniorMark both were incredible as Khun Thee and Peach 😂😂😂😂 I really love that they got the most dramatic…
Love TayNew Love JIMMYSEA Love PerthSanta Love JuniorMark Love RomeMok LOVE POND NARAVIT 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 1
Replying to morsmordre2104 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Peach and Me
JuniorMark both were incredible as Khun Thee and Peach 😂😂😂😂 I really love that they got the most dramatic…
yeeeees 😂😂😂 and something more 🥰 therapy (for depression) is expensive SO watch and re-watch epis 4 everytime I have a new liver 😂😂 love Pond as Thee very muchhhhh 🥰😂😂
2 0
On Peach and Me • Aug 2, 2026
Title Peach and Me
The "Audition scenes" Junior as Thee 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
13 4
On Be My Player Two (Uncut Ver.) • Jul 31, 2026
👀 I noticed today (31 July ) that Toto ( in A dog and a plane ) wears his shoes with a flat heel - style called collapsible heel. Yesterday (30 July) I saw MaxΚy/ Thi / Th33Gamer wearing the same thing in Be My Player Two 👀 . Is it something common ?? or is this some kind of fashion ??
0 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 31, 2026
👀 I noticed today that Toto wears his shoes with a flat heel - style called collapsible heel. Yesterday I saw MaxΚy/ Thi / Th33Gamer wearing the same thing in Be My Player Two 👀 . Is it something common ?? or is this some kind of fashion ??
0 0
Replying to StarSoul414 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Deep In
Absolutely beautiful ❤️ Forever one of my favorite Chinese bls😭 I will definitely be rewatching this series…
DI👍 UN👍RL👍 10/10 🥰🥰🥰
2 0
Replying to StacyO • Jul 31, 2026
Title Sin and Love
- Let’s get into more random thoughts.- Okay, guys. I’m seriously trying to find the plot in all of this.…
👍 Unbelievable analysis 😂😂😂😂😂 thank you so much 👍🥰
2 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jul 31, 2026
Title Sin and Love
omg I am laughing to the point of crying, this page is soooo funny The comments are HILARIOUS, these memes and…
same here 👍😂😂
3 0
Replying to inquisitive • Jul 30, 2026
Title Blue Lips
Where were you 2 episodes ago? :)))
??? I was here . Until ep 9 Teng Mo doesn t know that the girl is ShiXian s sister .
1 0
Replying to Bogler™ • Jul 29, 2026
I thought they edited the scene because of Justin, but why was Keaton the one who got cut? I feel so bad for Keaton.
Tle why we couldn't see him ? ??
8 0
On Blue Lips • Jul 29, 2026
Title Blue Lips
Teng Mo you didn't find out from me: ShiXian has a sister the bridal gown is for her 😊
5 2
Replying to giovannas • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
as coisas nessa série tem ficado piores a cada episódio, sinto que só continuamos aqui pelo apego ao BoatOat…
agree 👍
0 0
On Knot • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
1. @WarNaniKook sorry but 😂 I am in again 😂Pls get all their hair fixed ( not NaKhun ) watching them moving I can't watch the epis 😂 2. maybe it's time for them to change jobs (screenwrtr+drctr
0 0
Replying to morsmordre2104 • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
I could probably name 20 reasons why this is a horrible drama. I'm so disappointed... I'm watching this at 3x…
👍
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
imo a lot of things are bad. also, for some reason I preferred BoatOat acting in my stubborn than this
👍👍
0 0
Replying to Yukii • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
They need to invest in a better script writer. I am happy they are trying to do an omega verse series, but the…
👍👍👍
0 0