News
On The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang • Mar 13, 2014
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
OH MY GOD. I need the next episode so badly. Going crazy here.
1 0
On The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang • Feb 6, 2014
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang Spoiler
This drama is one of my favorites. I was kinda afraid that she's going to betray that adorable lord who see her as his sister. Can't wait for Seol Nan to meet her dad again.
2 0
On Jang Ok Jung • Jul 22, 2013
Title Jang Ok Jung
This is like one of the best drama i have ever watched. Ok Jung and Sookjong are really perfect for each others. I loved the ending.
1 0
On Sword and Flower • Jul 11, 2013
Title Sword and Flower
I only watched the first episode, but the drama is promising and really great. The actors did a good job.
1 0
On Lee Sang Woo • Jan 20, 2013
Person Lee Sang Woo
He was so great in 'life is beautiful'. i enjoyed watching him, his character was great. His acting in 'horse doctor' is so good too.
2 0
On Chae Shi Ra • Jan 19, 2013
Person Chae Shi Ra
She was so great in 'The Iron Empress'. She's one of the few actresses that i like.
0 0
On Lee Moon Sik • Jan 19, 2013
Person Lee Moon Sik
He's like one of my favorite actors. he's so funny and i enjoy watching him in dramas.
2 0
On Introduction of the Princess • Dec 4, 2012
Title Introduction of the Princess
I hate that It's only on viki, but this drama is really good and the main actress is so pretty
2 0
On Kimi Li • Dec 1, 2012
Person Kimi Li
I hate her.......
0 0
On Happy Michelin Kitchen • Dec 1, 2012
Title Happy Michelin Kitchen Spoiler
episode 16, incest! lol this is a turn of events. so excited to know what'll happen next xD
1 0
On Hsiao Man • Dec 1, 2012
Person Hsiao Man
I also hate her so fucking much...
1 2
On Ti Amo Chocolate • Dec 1, 2012
Title Ti Amo Chocolate
80 episodes? that's too much. Is it worth it?
1 0
On Ruby Lin • Nov 29, 2012
Person Ruby Lin
She's really a beautiful actress...
2 0
On Dong Yi • Nov 29, 2012
Title Dong Yi
I seriously loved this drama
1 0
On New My Fair Princess • Nov 15, 2012
Title New My Fair Princess
Benjamin <3
1 0
On Because·Love • Nov 14, 2012
Title Because·Love
0000 ??
0 0
On Hai Lu • Nov 14, 2012
Person Hai Lu
Such a beautiful, cute actress.
1 0
On Bae Soo Bin • Nov 14, 2012
Person Bae Soo Bin
So pretty as Sa Yong
0 0
On The Land of Wind • Nov 14, 2012
Title The Land of Wind
I didn't expect this drama to be this good. It's one of my favorites now.
1 0
On God of War • Nov 13, 2012
Title God of War
The drama is so beautiful I can't even describe it. The end was great I loved it. My favorite character was SONG YI. I hated her at first but then I loved her so much that I cried for her.
1 0
