Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 12, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Arab Emirates
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 2, 2012
On The Great Doctor • Nov 13, 2012
Title The Great Doctor Spoiler
I cried at the end because It was so sad that he waited all these years, and at the same time it was so great and I was happy that they meet again. All the actors did a GREAT job, everything in this drama is just perfect
1 0
On Yoshikawa Ai • Nov 12, 2012
Person Yoshikawa Ai
I watched 8 episodes of Shinigami no Ballad THEN realized that she's a girl -_-
4 0
On Ha Ji Won • Nov 12, 2012
Person Ha Ji Won
Great actress, beautiful and talented. I loved her in Hwang Jin Yi
1 0
On Hwang Jin Yi • Nov 12, 2012
Title Hwang Jin Yi
I really didn't expect much of this drama but when I watched it I was shocked. This drama is so amazing and I recommend everyone to watch it right away.
4 0
On Boy Meets Boy • Oct 27, 2012
Title Boy Meets Boy Spoiler
OMG this was sooooo cute! and you know the ending when the other guy is remembering some memories? It was great // don't know about you guys but I liked the fairy lol
6 0
On Three Kingdoms RPG • Oct 20, 2012
Title Three Kingdoms RPG Spoiler
What a sad sad ending that I can't endure -_- at first I didn't like the drama but the more I watched it the more I liked it.
1 3
On Mendol • Oct 8, 2012
Title Mendol
I wish this drama was much better. The Synopsis was good but I didn't like the acting.
2 0
On Kids • Oct 8, 2012
Title Kids
This movie was really good.
0 0
On Kid Gang • Oct 8, 2012
Title Kid Gang
This drama was really fun to watch! all the actors did great job
0 0
On Lee Ki Woo • Oct 7, 2012
Person Lee Ki Woo
He's sooo tall. Loooooove hiiiim *_* and he was so cute in kid gang and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
0 0
On Jung Ryeo Won • Oct 7, 2012
Person Jung Ryeo Won
This is the first actress I actually liked so much! She's so different, even her beauty is different in Ja Myung Go. I'm definitely gonna watch her other dramas <3
1 0
On Mukai Osamu • Oct 7, 2012
Person Mukai Osamu
I remember he was my favorite character in Atashinchi no Danshi. His smile is so cute <3
8 0