Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2018
On A Journey to Love • Dec 10, 2023
I'm really curious if there are gonna be more official couples at the end besides the main one (I'm only on episode 18 so I know nothing beyond that). I'm guessing there will be, but who? This is not adapted from a novel so no one really knows, right?
2 2
On A Journey to Love • Dec 9, 2023
Can someone tell me if there is a secondary couple and who they are? Without spoiling anything else since I'm only on ep 5 pls
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 5, 2023
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Sorry, what drama is Destined? (I sometimes only remember the Chinese titles lol) But yeah, I've been seeing fewer and fewer people care about her opinions or even follow her channel lately
4 6
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 5, 2023
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
it's stuff from 2 years ago or more, i would have to scroll through 2 years worth of posts on her weibo to find it 😅 IIRC at the time she spread misinformation about an actor who had been victim of slander online (everything was later debunked) and when fans tried to clarify in the comments she deleted all the comments and went on her weibo to say shit about the "foreigners who insult her national pride" or something like that. but anyway for those who understand chinese like me, her attitude on weibo or bilibili is SO much different than what she shows on youtube. she calls people names and comes off as a lot more arrogant with her drama opinions
6 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 5, 2023
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
lol I'm glad people are starting to give her the side-eye more and more. been avoiding her videos for years now especially since that time she called her international viewers bad names on weibo thinking no one would follow her on chinese social media
6 12
Replying to Ray denied • Feb 25, 2023
Half of the starry love cast is here including the all four main leads, what is going on?
Same production team for both. It's not unusual in cdramas that the same team of cast and crew would film two dramas back to back.
5 0
On Deng Lun • Apr 8, 2022
Person Deng Lun
A question for Deg Lun's fans: has his Instagram only ever had 3 posts or did he delete any recently? I recently checked his profile and I was surprised to see only 3 photos. I hope to see him on Chinese social media again one day too, though with the trash fire that is Weibo I don't know if I should hope :/
3 3
On Deng Lun • Mar 18, 2022
Person Deng Lun
I read that DL reached out to fans with a message, is that true? :// Anyone could tell me what it was? Sad to see c-ent cancel culture at work once again. I hope at least this time the actor's previous works won't be affected...
1 2
Replying to Minoucha • Feb 12, 2022
Guys, this drama reminds me so much of Pride and Prejudice (2005 version). Not the storyline obviously but everything…
I was reminded of Pride and Prejudice too!
2 0
On The Autumn Ballad • Feb 11, 2022
This drama is so bingeable... the Tuesday-to-Friday wait between the episodes is gonna be torture! Love the build up of the leads' relationship. They're taking their time to develop it and for them to realize their feelings instead of rushing it. Looking forward to seeing Qiu Yan with her hair down like in the promo pics.
11 2
Replying to Cheahyoo • Feb 1, 2022
If you watch the second episode you will see that it was just a dream
Ohh thank you I haven't gotten there yet!
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 1, 2022
I'm waiting for the clarification of his case... do you have any update on that? After the submitted the case…
"You guys?" 我也是华人哦。我不是给张哲瀚洗白,也不是他的粉丝。我只知道音频他说了没进去,看官方调查吧。Dunno why you got so riled up about history when I was just talking about a YouTuber's bad reputation (which goes beyond how she handled this particular case). I only disagree with you on calling AvenueX "neutral and level headed" when her main source of information have always been Douban groups. She makes good reviews, but what she tells her international audience about Chinese artists is far from neutral and I hope people are aware of that.
1 1
Replying to Cho Na • Jan 31, 2022
I'm waiting for the clarification of his case... do you have any update on that? After the submitted the case…
I'm sorry but that YouTuber is far from neutral and level headed. She's always used douban melon groups as her "sources" and has contributed to spreading false rumors not just on ZZH but other artists too. With this particular incident she definitely lost credibility with many people (not just talking about fans but regular viewers like myself) because of how badly she ate up all the misinformation that was being spread on the Chinese internet at the time and never clarified afterwards like other YouTubers instead have done.
1 3
Replying to Cheahyoo • Jan 31, 2022
If you watch the second episode you will see that it was just a dream
I did watch it but I still wasn't sure haha. Because if that scene was a dream, they never showed how their actual first meeting went, right?
1 3
On Delicious Romance • Jan 30, 2022
I just started this and this might be a stupid question, but was the kiss at the end of the first episode real or a dream? I'm a bit confused
1 5
Replying to 182 • Dec 7, 2021
Title Luoyang
This is not tagged romance but it seem to have it, as sub plot. Has anyone read the novel? Does Yibo end up with…
The novel hasn't been published yet so no one knows...
11 1