News
On The Rise of Phoenixes • Nov 28, 2020
Title The Rise of Phoenixes
This is probably my favorite main couple in every historical drama I've ever watched. Ni Ni and Chen Kun are equally gorgeous and their acting is fantastic. It's a pity the drama itself is overly long and probably suffered from hasty editing and rewrites, because with this production quality it could have been a masterpiece. If only they hadn't put in so much filler and had made it around 40 episodes! I think I'm going to watch up to ep 45-50 just to look at the main couple, but I'm not going to stick until the end because I'm not really invested in the political/court scheming plot.
10 0
On Begin Again • Nov 25, 2020
Title Begin Again Spoiler
Just when I was thinking this drama was getting boring, the 6 year timeskip and the little kid happened. That was such a breath of fresh air, just what this drama needed! I hope it won't become boring again before the end. I don't really care for the main couple anymore, I'm staying for You You and the secondary couple.
2 0
Replying to icecream2000 • Nov 24, 2020
Title Begin Again Spoiler
There is no dragging at all. She left everyone hanging at the end of ep.24 and in ep.25 she is back with 6 yr.…
Oh okay, thanks. I was confused because they seemed happy but then she suddenly divorces him. And how did things end with the company? Did Fan Ning, her father and Simon leave the company to Gao Erfan?
0 1
Replying to icecream2000 • Nov 23, 2020
Title Begin Again
There is no dragging at all. She left everyone hanging at the end of ep.24 and in ep.25 she is back with 6 yr.…
Could you explain what happened at the end of episode 24? I just saw it but I was very confused by the ending probably due to my bad Chinese
0 3
On Begin Again • Nov 13, 2020
Title Begin Again
I really love the actress playing Cai Si Yu. She outshines most of the main cast in terms of acting IMO.
2 0
Replying to Margarita • Nov 12, 2020
Title Begin Again
Didn't like FL in first episode. Does she get better? I hate when writers make strong FLs pushy and domineering.
I don't think she's like that (I'm on episode 18). She shows weakness and vulnerability too multiple times. I suggest watching a few more episodes :)
3 4
Replying to Mylan • Nov 3, 2020
Title Begin Again Spoiler
I’m on ep 4 now. Does anyone know when the characters Lu Yi Yao and Cai Si Yu will appear?
Either in episode 5 or 6. Anyway definitely before episode 7.
0 1
On Begin Again • Nov 2, 2020
Title Begin Again
I'm on episode 7 and so far I like it! I wasn't sure if I should start another fall-in-love-after-marriage drama so soon after finishing Perfect and Casual, but this one is very different. I really like all of the 4 main characters and especially the FL. The only thing I don't like is Tang Ping Ping lol. I don't understand what's the purpose of this annoying character XD
0 0
On Perfect and Casual • Oct 14, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual
This drama is so good! The story is nothing new but the main relationship is so cute and heartwarming and their chemistry is off the charts! I just binged 21 episodes in 24 hours
5 0
On Like a Flowing River • Nov 14, 2018
Title Like a Flowing River
Baidu now says it's coming out on December 18 and has 47 episodes. I'm really looking forward to this, I think it's a very high quality drama.
3 0
On Legend of Fu Yao • Aug 13, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao
It started very promising but then got soooo draggy. At one point around eps 40-50 I accidentally skipped a couple of episodes and missed nothing significant. Still a good drama but you have to go through a lot of unnecessary plots (like the one in Zhan Beiye's country, totally skippable) to enjoy the good bits. Ruan Jingtian was the best part of this drama.
9 0
Replying to Moochi • Jul 29, 2018
Title Eternal Love of Dream Spoiler
Does anyone know if the character Zhe Yan appears a lot or not in the pillow book? :D
He does! He often appears with Ah-Li. I'm not sure this drama will follow the book closely, though, since a lot of things were already changed in Eternal Love
3 0
