Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2018
Replying to Dali • Dec 7, 2021
Title Luoyang
It deserves more than 7 ,I have not find any historical with good calliber recently. But considering how douban…
I think antis and fans tend to cancel themselves out in the end, so it's probably the general public being too hard to please. It definitely deserves at least 1 point more.
7 2
Replying to Houda • Dec 7, 2021
Title Luoyang
Please does anyone know the meaning of the word " Erlang" like they keep calling Wang Yibo this when his name…
二郎 erlang literally means "second son", it's a title that was used at the time to refer to the second son of a family. Liu Ran has a title too, 七娘 qiniang, literally "seventh lady" because that's her ranking in her family.
14 1
Replying to Bai Xi • Dec 7, 2021
Title Luoyang
Is the drama interesting so far ? Give me an honest opinion. I'm a huge fan of Yibo and Victoria but I don't want…
Yes! I'm not a fan of any of the actors (in the sense that I don't actively "fan" any of them) and I find it really interesting. The plot is engaging, the characters are well written and the sets are gorgeous to look at.
15 0
Replying to LanLanLan • Dec 2, 2021
Title Luoyang
I believe it is Charlie Zhou Shen, if you are not sure if it's a male or a female singer and it also kinda sounds…
I love Zhou Shen and would have recognized his voice... It's not him. After I posted this comment new info on the song came out, it's called 心念 Xin Nian and it's sung by 黄诗扶 Huang Shifu :)
0 1
Replying to c-k-dramaaddict • Dec 1, 2021
Title Luoyang Spoiler
any romances?
I think one will be Wang Yibo and Song Yi's characters, though I'm only on episode 4 and it's too early to tell how much it will be developed.
3 1
On Luoyang • Dec 1, 2021
Title Luoyang
Does anyone by any chance know the title and singer of the ending song?
1 4
Replying to SASSY • Nov 8, 2021
Title Word of Honor Spoiler
Wow...and I thought beyond prescriptions had the dreamiest ending...The ending for WOH takes the cake!P.S. The…
I don't think he had feelings for her, more like he pitied her (he says so at one point), and her toxic relationship with Yu Qiufeng reminded him of his relationship with Zhao Jing. But it's an interesting relationship and a ship I can get behind
7 1
On Zhang Zhe Han • Nov 4, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han
For those who are interested to see how a large-scale online smearing campaign succeeded in painting this actor as unpatriotic and turning online public sentiment against him in August, I recommend this video that recaps and debunks all the lies built against him: https://youtu.be/BhgxjO-y4Gs (and the other videos on this channel).

Spoiler: no, he didn't visit the war criminals' shrine, do a nazi salute, pinch a giant mermaid statue or sit on a sacred tomb, he doesn't count genocide supporters among his friends, and finally, he's not a pro-imperialist. If you believe any of these things, congrats, you were successfully fooled by the people who paid a lot of money to bring him down to clear his top spot in the industry.
15 4
Replying to harleysbitch • Jul 15, 2021
Title Make a Wish
will there be more episodes??
There are 24 episodes in total
0 0
Replying to 8888007 • Jul 15, 2021
Title Make a Wish
Can someone tell me if Lin Mo starts having feelings for her and becomes the second lead? istg im done with the…
As of episode 14, it doesn't look like there's gonna be a love triangle. Lin Mo has his own story and motivations (and to me he's a much more interesting second lead than the vet guy).
5 5
Replying to XiaoQing • Apr 13, 2021
The ep 21 and 22 links still play episode 20
Thank you! ^^
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Apr 13, 2021
21 & 22 English sub & Deepl Machine-Translated French/German/Portugese(BR)/Spanish(SP?) sub https://asianshow.live/ballad.php
The ep 21 and 22 links still play episode 20
0 2
Replying to XiaoQing • Mar 27, 2021
Late to comment but– since NiF 3 is also produced by Daylight Entertainment, there's every reason to believe…
I hope they will prioritize NiF 3 over everything else when they start production... And Kong Sheng didn't direct the second season of Like A Flowing River (maybe because he was filming Minning Town?) so he might not be involved in the third season either and will just focus on NiF 3.
1 1
Replying to twomatsideologue • Mar 27, 2021
Can someone tell me whether the two directors and the screenwriter from the previous seasons are going to reprise…
Late to comment but– since NiF 3 is also produced by Daylight Entertainment, there's every reason to believe that Kong Sheng will be directing as he's still their top director. As for Hai Yan as scriptwriter, the script has already been completed according to the CEO, but I don't think they said who wrote it.
2 4
Replying to XiaoQing • Mar 17, 2021
Title Better Days
Are you saying there's a symbolic meaning behind Zhou Ye's character's name sounding like to the word for future?
Oooh, I can see that now.
1 0
Replying to Maki • Mar 16, 2021
Title Better Days Spoiler
"You protect the world, I'll protect you"Beautiful! The acting, the story just WOW!also, if you're planning to…
Are you saying there's a symbolic meaning behind Zhou Ye's character's name sounding like to the word for future?
0 2
Replying to Rikasa • Mar 4, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Yeah I agree. It's okay for me, but I wonder how a fellow Italian fan would feel about it.
Italian here, it's sooo cringeworthy for me. This entire drama is just one bad stereotype after one bad stereotype. I can only get through it if I tell myself to take everything as exaggerated comedy...
2 0
Replying to Maryena • Mar 3, 2021
Are they going to make season 2 or not? Any news?
A couple months ago the screenwriter said on Weibo that they're going to do it. But nothing is certain until we get an official announcement.
1 0
Replying to Gothic_Y • Feb 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Well true, but I won't call it romanticizing. Cos these old men, may or may not have been handsome once, the times…
I don't really get the point of your comment... I was talking about what Italian mafiosi are really like. It's not a matter of "opinions", it's history books and crime news.
And this drama does romanticize the mafia and promotes the totally fake myth of the "gallant" mafioso like Vincenzo, which is a complete fantasy. But I get that it's a Korean drama made by people with zero knowledge of Italian history so I'll give them a pass.
0 1
Replying to strevisa • Feb 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Being Italian, I can't hide I was curious to see how my native country was going to be shown in a kdrama.So far…
I also noticed the extremely offensive language used by the actors vs the very sanitized subtitles lol.
This drama has an idea of Italy and the mafia that is very naive and distorted, but in the end it's fantasy so I'll give it a pass. And at least they chose actual Italians to play the Italians...
3 0