News
On Ziyen • Jan 24, 2019
Person Ziyen
idk why i find him attractive!!!! his piercing eyes make me easily remember him and btw the pfp of him is not the best here someone should change it!
2 0
On Flipped • Jan 24, 2019
Title Flipped
the trailer look interesting hehehe
0 0
On Xiao Zhan • Jan 23, 2019
Person Xiao Zhan
omg!!!! he would become wei wu xian from mo dao zu shi?!!!!! IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD
4 1
Replying to piggy242 • Jan 21, 2019
Title Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter
First of all I think this is one of those underrated Lakorns. I felt so much pain for the Leads especially the…
yes! indeed one of my favourite thai drama all the time!
4 0
On Wolf • Jan 21, 2019
Title Wolf
i'm so excited!!!!
0 0
Replying to KimWanHee • Jan 21, 2019
Person Toni Rakkaen
Please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't realise Simon from SOS Skate and Meng from Club Friday were played…
lmao same
0 0
On Aokbab Chutimon Chuengcharoensukying • Jan 21, 2019
Person Aokbab Chutimon Chuengcharoensukying
she's so stunnnnnningggg!!!!
3 0
Replying to 59200 • Jan 14, 2019
Title Nobody Knows
This is a question I ask myself every day.Favourite movie but it makes me cry every time.
hahahahaha i should watch it
1 0
Replying to 59200 • Jan 14, 2019
Title Nobody Knows
This is a question I ask myself every day.Favourite movie but it makes me cry every time.
Woah the gap between 5 years and 5 month
3 0
Replying to Hyuun • Jan 11, 2019
Title Boys Dormitory
eng sub:EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAvvxpIaXtMEP 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwZ-W1LfGxwwas…
thanks for the link!
2 0
On Touch Your Heart • Jan 9, 2019
Title Touch Your Heart
omg I'm so excited! finally I will see my two favorite couple from goblin as a main characters!
5 0
On Romance Is a Bonus Book • Jan 9, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
omg! i love her in fugitive plan b! but i don't think I can watch this... the age gap really bothering me and the fact I don't really like Lee jong suk acting... he always play a same character and doesn't change much his appearance in other stories as well
1 0
On Wai Rai High School • Jan 9, 2019
Title Wai Rai High School
can somebody upload this series???? I missed it so much and I can only find 4 episode TTATT
0 2
Replying to wintersangria • Dec 22, 2018
Person Fandy Fan
He's one of those actors who you can easily deduce their emotions by looking at their eyes- such a good actor!!…
Nope he's perfect role for guan shan
0 0
Replying to reflection of eds • Dec 22, 2018
Person Fandy Fan
He look a like a bit of Heechul and Kwak Dong Yeon *----------* love it
Yup his smiles remind me oh heechul
0 0
Replying to Pedro Guida • Dec 19, 2018
Title Our Skyy
http://gcinee.com/
omg thank you so much!!!
1 0
On Young K • Dec 19, 2018
Person Young K
Happy birthday young k!
0 0
On Huang Xin Yao • Dec 16, 2018
Person Huang Xin Yao
wait I think I've seen her before but idk where...
0 0
On Sammy Samantha Melanie Coates • Dec 15, 2018
Person Sammy Samantha Melanie Coates
i love her acting, she's really funny!!!
11 0
Replying to gaileth • Dec 15, 2018
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
Saint has just said in an interview that he is 100% Chinese! Both his parents are Chinese and his Chinese name…
omg is it true???!!!!
1 1
