News
Replying to asami78 • Dec 15, 2018
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
He totally look like the korean actor in this serie, they could be twins O.O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42U0fAiVQPI
i thought he look a bit like cha eunwoo hahaha
0 0
On Love Beyond Frontier • Dec 15, 2018
Title Love Beyond Frontier
I already love the preview! I can't wait to watch it!
0 0
On Mild Lapassalan Jiravechsoontornkul • Dec 15, 2018
Person Mild Lapassalan Jiravechsoontornkul
she is so pretty I wanna cry..... I'm such a failure for being a women
2 4
On 3 Will Be Free • Dec 15, 2018
Title 3 Will Be Free
urgghhhhhh!! idk but I feel excited when I see Mild and Tay!!!!! And Mild look so pretty badass here OMG!!! I love it! she could be idol or something! idk when i see here she's remind me of Irene from Red Velvet!
2 0
On Tay Tawan Vihokratana • Dec 15, 2018
Person Tay Tawan Vihokratana
Ok no wonder I feel familiar when I see his face. A side from his face resemble D.O, he also resemble yeon woo jin smiles!
4 1
On Kakegurui the Movie • Dec 15, 2018
Title Kakegurui the Movie
I know this series are so cringy but I still want to watch it! Can't wait for this movie to come out!
4 0
On Beauty Boy • Dec 14, 2018
Title Beauty Boy
may i ask what is this drama about?
1 0
Replying to Fala • Dec 12, 2018
Title Our Skyy
Updated with episode 3 and 4 raw.Remember, you need a VPN client to be able to watch this outside of Thailand.---…
i couldn't watch it!!!! TTATT
0 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Dec 12, 2018
Title Dark Blue Kiss
lmao poss is actually younger than tay
2 0
On Krist Perawat Sangpotirat • Dec 11, 2018
Person Krist Perawat Sangpotirat
istg i almost drop the sotus series because his face look identical to one of my senior who used to bullied us in uni! he always tortured us and asked every one of us to sing and dances in front of senior. i had a bad experience with him! urghhhhh
0 0
Replying to Lovely • Dec 11, 2018
Title SOTUS
the sotus system is complete bullshitery but I'm finally done with the first 6 eps and it feels like I can finally…
actually in malaysia, some university done the same thing for the freshmen students and it's really annoying
0 0
Replying to mrwyoo • Dec 11, 2018
Person March Chutavuth Pattarakhumphol
he sometimes kinda looks like kang dong won in that u-prince series. like the chubby version.
lmao yassssss!
0 0
On Jamie Juthapich Indrajundra • Dec 11, 2018
Person Jamie Juthapich Indrajundra
she is so pretty and same years as me <3
3 0
Replying to Unnatural • Dec 9, 2018
Title Unnatural
Replying to deleted comment
where are you from?
0 0
On Cops 'n Robbers • Nov 29, 2018
Title Cops 'n Robbers
i thought i will drop this drama but OH MY GOD!!!!! I'm so hook with their twist plotline!
2 0
On Anna Glucks • Nov 28, 2018
Person Anna Glucks
she same age as me but she's look so matured!
2 0
On Theory of Love • Nov 28, 2018
Title Theory of Love
*add to watch list* the trailer look interesting tho
1 0
On Yoshizawa Ryo • Oct 5, 2018
Person Yoshizawa Ryo
im become one of his fan since suikyuu yankee drama! XD
1 0
Replying to Lost boy • Aug 29, 2018
Title The Novelist
i couldnt watch it huwaaaaaaa
ok thanks for the information
0 0
Replying to walmartjimin • Aug 28, 2018
Title The Novelist
episode 5 with eng sub ~https://www.facebook.com/AdamUniBL/videos/322009331696947/
i couldnt watch it huwaaaaaaa
0 0
