Editorials Replying to Virginie • Apr 4, 2019
Title Love O2O
I tried really really hard to watch this drama until the end because of the rating and the comments, but I couldn't.…
Mutual feelings.
0 0
On He Is Psychometric • Mar 29, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric
Liking this drama better than my expectations.
9 0
On He Is Psychometric • Mar 26, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric
The Prosecutor resembles Lee Jong Suk .
2 0
Replying to AfrahZehra • Mar 26, 2019
Title Just an Encore
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOFKDmTEjC0This person has all the episodes
He deleted all the episodes from 6-30. I was watching on his channel but now I am stuck. :(
1 1
On Welcome to Waikiki Season 2 • Mar 26, 2019
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2
I have always adored Kim Sun Ho. Glad that he joined this drama. :)
4 0
Kairi of the Sky • Mar 25, 2019
Article Next Season, Please: Still Waiting Impatiently!
Waiting for another Reply and School series. Reply 1988 is my favorite.
5 0
On Rush to the Dead Summer • Mar 17, 2019
Title Rush to the Dead Summer
The Male lead gives me Lee Dong Wook vibes. So handsome :) But the female lead's acting is bleh !! Most of the time she looks constipated. Currently watching ep 5 and I am very much enjoying it. The female lead was the reason why I dropped Love O2O. Her dead expressions and extremely awful kissing scenes were really disturbing.
10 1
On Just an Encore • Mar 9, 2019
Title Just an Encore
Where to watch this drama?? I have watched till ep 5 on youtube with eng sub but it seems the youtuber has deleted all the episodes after that. It's such an interesting drama but I am stuck now. So helpless :(
0 4
sarangbi • Feb 14, 2019
Review Cheese in the Trap
Couldn't agree more. First time ever any Second Lead stole my heart. Seo Kang Joon was the best choice for Baek In Ho and Lee Seung Kyung was also the right choice for Baek In Ha. I watched this show only for these two characters.
1 0
On The Last Empress • Feb 13, 2019
Title The Last Empress
I haven't seen this drama. Just few clips on Instagram.. and man !! Choi Jin Hyuk looks so attractive in this drama. I never thought I would find h8m this handsome untill I saw those clips. ????
1 0
Replying to Unnie25 • Feb 9, 2019
Title A Korean Odyssey
I am obsessed with When I Saw You.
One of my all time faves. :)
2 0
On Ties of Shooting Stars • Feb 7, 2019
Title Ties of Shooting Stars
2 episodes into the drama and the acting of some of the characters is cringy AF.
2 0
Replying to kelena93 • Feb 7, 2019
Title Clean with Passion for Now
People in the comments are saying the drama is really good but the review ratings are kinda mediocre so I dunno…
There is nothing new in this drama. If you've watched many Asian dramas before then there are high chances you would get bored. It's the same old cliche :(
2 0
On About Is Love • Feb 5, 2019
Title About Is Love
Why are chinese dramas so unnecessarily lengthy?? This is the case with most of them and at around 16-17 episodes..I end up dropping them..always. :( I was really enjoying this one because the frmale lead had a strong personality and wasn't a cry baby...but now it feels dragging and I am not sure I could watch 14 more episodes ..so putting it on hold.
0 0
Replying to K-DramaPhile • Jan 31, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
It's "in progress" rating. You rate a show based on what you have watched so far. It is allowed by the system,…
I totally understand the "in progress rating". But I don't see an option for "in progress" written review.
0 0
On Romance Is a Bonus Book • Jan 30, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
Uhmm okay. I understand the excitement n all. But don't you think it's too early to "review" an entire drama ?? It's just 2 episodes down and I see a very intelligent soul has already reviewd and rated (a solid 10/10) this drama. This human sure knows what's coming.But how??
10 0
On Touch Your Heart • Jan 30, 2019
Title Touch Your Heart
I am getting "My love from another star" vibes from the trailer. I am super excited. :)
0 0
On Memories of the Alhambra • Jan 26, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra
I really want to see Park Shin Hye in an action drama. Something similar to ha Ji Won's stunt woman role in Secret Garden.
1 0
Replying to Choi San Dimples • Jan 26, 2019
Title About Is Love
Do you need the link for all 30 subbed episodes?
Me too. Please.
0 0
Lively Persimmon • Jan 22, 2019
Article What Would a Korean Remake of "Bird Box" Look Like?
How would a Korean remake of "Stranger Things" look like? Someone please write an article on this. I love this series. And I absolutely hate Bird Box. It was a waste.
2 0
