Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 13, 2018
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 1, 2025
She’s got zilch chance lol.
oh ok then let's see how he make her secure
1 6
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 1, 2025
She’s got zilch chance lol.
then it's good
hope our female lead don't misunderstand and get sad again 😞
1 8
On Tarm Ruk Keun Jai • Feb 16, 2025
Well he is charm attractive handsome in all drama
but in this drama he have some kind of unique extra charm attractiveness handsome
who agree with me ❤️
1 1
Replying to 11521917 • Feb 16, 2025
Wow, 10 years ago. I am currently watching this and enjoying. I have seen Nadech in more recent dramas but I was…
Were you watching this
0 2
Replying to xue • Dec 27, 2024
not bad for one time watching. if you feel like skipping cause of ep. 1-2 just carry on, it's only 20 mins each…
is it happy ending
1 3