I am totally confused 😕 please explain 2 episode just simply give me hints of 2 episodes is she is she or 2 person is the kidnapped attempt to murder is true or fake she can speak or not confused 😕 🫤 😕 🫤 😕 🫤 😕 🫤
He suffered so much he need happy ending with his loved one with their child but he died she is alone 😔 with child 😢 I am so heart broken 💔 😢 I stopped ✋️ watching 👀 this 💔 I dont want to continue 💔 hate all sad ending dramas 💔
is this true
Thank you
please explain 2 episode just simply
give me hints of 2 episodes
is she is she or 2 person
is the kidnapped attempt to murder is true or fake
she can speak or not
confused 😕 🫤 😕 🫤 😕 🫤 😕 🫤
but he died she is alone 😔 with child 😢
I am so heart broken 💔 😢
I stopped ✋️ watching 👀 this 💔
I dont want to continue 💔
hate all sad ending dramas 💔
is it happy ending in novel
Wait if I see I will tell you
And I am sad for that
they are going to break up 💔 in 33rd episode
https://kisskh.at/photos/73XBAy_3
all episode
ya cliff is must and they survived