Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2018
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 24, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
THERE HE ISSSSS!! THE PARK JI BIN THAT I KNOW!! Of course Bae Jung Min will make a twist. At first I thought "wow, he's doing a good character now?!" NOPE!!! Not so fast. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! 🤣
5 0
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • Jan 22, 2024
Eagle five ❌Power Rangers ✅ 🤭
😅 I just remembered Kyung Tae's line on Ep. 15 and used it. hahahaha
0 0
On My Happy Ending • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Happy Ending Spoiler
JW = betrayed by SY + YJ affair
SY = mad at JW because AR is not his daughter
YJ = her now ex boyfriend KSB slept with JW? ; she had miscarriage.
These connections. I can't . . .. .

Everyone's been hurting. Only if JW was honest with SY about her disease and SY confronted JW about their daughter . . . sigh . . . Why would KSB do that to JW?

Ugggghhh. I want to know the next episode. Can't wait.
3 0
On My Demon • Oct 29, 2023
Title My Demon
soooo excited for this. Can't waaaaiiiit.
5 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Oct 29, 2023
LITERALLY HE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT HER!!Im like yeah Dami is dead but Wb your wife !?????? She’s dead too. Makes…
maybe KKT found something suspicious about Matthew then did some digging 🤔
0 0