K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On The Early Spring • 12 hours ago Title The Early Spring Someone give me a reason to conitnue watching this drama. 0 1
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 4, 2026 Title Yumi's Cells Season 3 "Noona"Ahhhhhhh!!!! My Heart!!!!! 10 0
On Spirit Fingers • Nov 27, 2025 Title Spirit Fingers Just finished watching!!! Hope there's season 2. I need to see more of UYeon-GiJeong and GeuRin-SeonHo couples + TaeSeon and SeRa (also the rest of the Spirit Fingers)!!!! 9 0
Replying to tzone • Nov 26, 2025 Title Deep Affection Eyes Go for it, much much better than I expected! So many funny scenes too! 🤣 Thanks for this. 0 0
Replying to stardust_stroller • Nov 26, 2025 Title Summit of Our Youth It was a pretty good drama. Everyone disliked the ending but you will see, which is the director's true ending… Thanks for this. 1 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Nov 22, 2025 Title Taxi Driver Season 3 So far so good!!! Excited for next episode.!!! 2 0
On Deep Affection Eyes • Nov 22, 2025 Title Deep Affection Eyes Can't decide if I should watch this drama. Is it worth it? 0 3
On Summit of Our Youth • Nov 22, 2025 Title Summit of Our Youth Still contemplating if I should watch this or not. Can't decide. 1 4
On Love in the Clouds • Nov 21, 2025 Title Love in the Clouds Completed! Finally done with this drama. Didn't regret starting this drama. Definitely worth the watch. 26 0
On Love in the Clouds • Nov 20, 2025 Title Love in the Clouds It took me a long time to start this drama, and here I am, finally watching it. 2 0
On Watcha Up To? • May 27, 2024 Title Watcha Up To? Does anyone know where to watch this with English subs? 1 1
Replying to Meiren • Feb 3, 2024 Title EXchange Season 3 Ep.7 and 8 are out now in Viu It is now fixed. Hahahaha. Thankfully it was fast. 0 0
Replying to Meiren • Feb 3, 2024 Title EXchange Season 3 Ep.7 and 8 are out now in Viu I think there's still a problem with playing ep.8. I can't play it as of now, but is already up. 1 2
Replying to EXchange Season 3 • Feb 3, 2024 Title EXchange Season 3 Replying to deleted comment You can now watch it on Viu and hitv 0 0
Replying to MeTime • Feb 3, 2024 Title EXchange Season 3 Does anyone know what time this show is uploaded on VIU? I'm looking for ep 7 and 8 .. Ep.7 and 8 are out now in Viu 0 5
Replying to Meiren • Feb 3, 2024 Title EXchange Season 3 Ghaaaad!! I didn't know ep.8 was already out. Viu only released ep.7!!! Glad I came here. nvm. Viu just uploaded ep.8 now, Hahahahaha 0 0
Ahhhhhhh!!!! My Heart!!!!!