Celebrity
On Akanishi Jin • Oct 22, 2025
Person Akanishi Jin
He reminds me of actor Felix Xu from Be With You
0 0
On Joohoney • Oct 6, 2025
Person Joohoney
Happy Birthday Joohoney one hunnit!
0 0
On Song Seung Heon • Oct 5, 2025
Person Song Seung Heon
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Tempest • Oct 5, 2025
Title Tempest Spoiler
Disappointed with the ending cause the MIL took the easy way out, plus the way her goons beat up Mun Ju pissed me off, they all should have ended the way Vincenzo ended the bad guys 😂
4 0
On Love Tractor • Oct 2, 2025
Title Love Tractor
Ye Chan is the absolute cutest, I want a BF like him, I don’t care if he lives in the countryside, I would move there and adapt 🤣
9 0
On Dr. Storks • Sep 29, 2025
Title Dr. Storks
Took me a few minutes to realise the Dr is the Frankenstein guy. It’s impossible to watch this drama and not cry 😭 Episode 10 is that Oguri Shun real daughter cause she looks just like him
0 0
On Dad Is Back • Sep 28, 2025
Title Dad Is Back
Usually Jo Dong Hyuk does tough guy or adult themed movies but in this he is quite funny in it, I watched it on Tubitv
0 0
On Song Joong Ki • Sep 18, 2025
Person Song Joong Ki
Happy Birthday
1 0
On Here to Heart • Sep 16, 2025
Title Here to Heart
My favourite Hans Zhang drama, I like the chemistry between the two leads. Sunshine Of My Life is my second favourite with HZ in it
5 1
On Hachiko Monogatari • Sep 13, 2025
Title Hachiko Monogatari
I actually enjoyed this version more than the American version
2 0
On The Winning Try • Sep 10, 2025
Title The Winning Try Spoiler
Kye Sang, I can’t believe this is the same guy from Chocolate/G.O.D cause he looks way more handsome now in this drama 🤷🏻♂️🤣
2 0
Replying to Loco • Sep 10, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
which app are you watching it from??
it's called Cinema
0 0
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Sep 3, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy Spoiler
I’m trying to watch it on cinema app, luckily it has subtitles. I don’t know nothing about this movie just thought it looked interesting when I saw a clip of it on TikTok
0 2
On Project Silence • Aug 25, 2025
Title Project Silence
R.I.❤️ Lee Sun Kyun, Ju Ji Hoon is perfect in this movie 🤣
4 0
On Be with You • Aug 21, 2025
Title Be with You
Kim Ji Hwan (Ji Ho) No longer acting? I thought he did a great job in this movie.
4 0
On The Tyrant • Aug 19, 2025
Title The Tyrant Spoiler
The Witch Part1 is still the best storyline
5 2
On Dean Fujioka • Aug 7, 2025
Person Dean Fujioka
Watching him in this movie named Monster Island aka Orang Ikan (2024) not listed in Mydramalist
0 0
On The Defects • Jul 24, 2025
Title The Defects
Does Choi Young Joon play a good or bad guy?
1 1
On Vampire Cleanup Department • Jun 30, 2025
Title Vampire Cleanup Department
I’m watching this on Amazon Prime and the Tim Cheung character makes me think of Lay, That’s who that character reminds me of 🤣😂
0 0
Replying to Daxiao lanqiang • Jun 29, 2025
Title Panda Plan
where can I watch it?
Currently it’s on the Tubi app and it’s free to use
0 1
