Celebrity
On Song Seung Heon • 1 day ago
Person Song Seung Heon
Happy Birthday
1 0
On The Ugly • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Ugly
Found this movie by chance on Prime Video, it was worth the watch.
0 0
On Zo In Sung • Jul 28, 2026
Person Zo In Sung
Happy Birthday Tall Man! IYKYK
0 0
On You Ta Shi Kong • Jul 22, 2026
Title You Ta Shi Kong
First heard of this vertical drama on TikTok and then watched all the episodes on Dailymotion
1 0
On The Furious • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Furious
available to rent on Prime Video
1 0
On Husbands in Action • Jun 22, 2026
Title Husbands in Action Spoiler
Fun and entertaining to watch and not to be taken seriously, the operation scene cracked me up. This movie isn’t for you if you’re looking for something serious
1 0
On Unexpected Business Season 2 • Jun 20, 2026
Title Unexpected Business Season 2
I hope they film another season, but back in Korea in a small town like the first two seasons. I didn’t care for the 3rd season that was filmed in Cali
0 0
On Making Family • Apr 12, 2026
Title Making Family
I can’t remember where I first saw this movie, Anyway I’m watching it again on Tubi, The lil kid (now an adult) is funny and a really good actor
0 0
On Mojin: Dragon Ridge Shrine • Mar 25, 2026
Title Mojin: Dragon Ridge Shrine
I enjoyed the first one was better
0 0
On Choi Jin Hyuk • Feb 9, 2026
Person Choi Jin Hyuk
Happy Birthday
0 0
On For Eagle Brothers • Jan 9, 2026
Title For Eagle Brothers
It’s been awhile since I’ve watched a drama that has over 20 episodes, this drama reminds me of the old school dramas that I dreaded watching due to long ass episodes but secretly couldn’t stop binge watching lol plus the sets of Han Dong Seok & Dokgo Tak family houses gives old school vibes lol all in all I enjoyed this drama and the storyline of former SIL and BILs who still consider themselves as family
4 0
On Family Matters • Dec 17, 2025
Title Family Matters
I have never heard of this drama till it was on Tubi, I’m glad that I watched it
5 0
On Reunited Worlds • Dec 11, 2025
Title Reunited Worlds
This drama gave old school Korean drama vibes lol I liked it
1 0
On Cho Seung Woo • Dec 10, 2025
Person Cho Seung Woo
He is really great in The Classic
0 0
On Son Ye Jin • Dec 10, 2025
Person Son Ye Jin
I just realised that she starred opposite of some of the most handsome leading men, damn she’s lucky lol
0 2
On Blossom • Dec 2, 2025
Title Blossom
Came across this movie on Tubi
0 0
On Sakaguchi Kentaro • Nov 26, 2025
Person Sakaguchi Kentaro
I thought the first movie/drama I saw him in was “Beyond Goodbyes” but it was actually “The Parades” which I’m watching again on Netflix
2 0
On Squid Game Season 3 • Nov 19, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
I finally finished it, not as good as season 1 and by the looks of the ending if they’re hinting an American version it won’t work or be as good as the original
0 0
On Hana-Kimi • Nov 6, 2025
Title Hana-Kimi
Currently watching this and they all look like they should be in a 2nd generation boy group lol cute show Edit: I like her better with second ML 🤷🏻♂️🤣
6 0
On My Daughter Is a Zombie • Oct 27, 2025
Title My Daughter Is a Zombie Spoiler
Although it’s pertaining to zombies, this was more a father and daughter relationship even though the dad is really the Uncle
1 0
