Celebrity
On The Maid • Jan 30, 2024
Title The Maid Spoiler
From my take of it Uma befriended Ploy the maid as she felt lonely with her husband always busy working. Since Uma had a hard time getting pregnant and people questioning her and the husband about when will they start having kids. She and Nirach decided to use Ploy to make a baby and not tell anyone about it. Overtime Uma got jealous that was the only thing she couldn’t provide for her husband and when Ploy slipped on the bathroom floor and hit her head and “died” that was the perfect moment to get rid of Ploy the maid. As for Joy she was cray cray to begin with after killing her previous employers 😂
1 0
On Scud Cheng • Jan 25, 2024
Person Scud Cheng
I’ve actually watched of his work haha . My favourite is Permanent Residence
0 0
On Stan Huang • Jan 24, 2024
Person Stan Huang
He looks sexy in VIP, maybe due to his facial hair goatee
4 0
On VIP Only • Jan 24, 2024
Title VIP Only
I thought it was a cute drama, I enjoyed the chemistry between the two leads.
3 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Jan 19, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
Choi Young Kwan 😢
0 0
On Kang Dong Won • Jan 15, 2024
Person Kang Dong Won
Great actor that picks great roles to play
2 0
Replying to Kiki_here • Jan 15, 2024
Title Sweet Home
the promise he made with JiSu. i cried so much. My heart was in so much pain.but unlike you, i did care about…
Lol
0 0
On Yu Yu Hakusho • Jan 7, 2024
Title Yu Yu Hakusho Spoiler
Kurama is beautiful as a red haired human and gorgeous as a white tailed fox
10 0
On Sweet Home • Jan 5, 2024
Title Sweet Home Spoiler
The moment Jung Jae Heon sacrificed his life I didn’t care what happened to the rest of the other characters 😂
2 2
On 4 Horror Tales: Dark Forest • Jan 2, 2024
Title 4 Horror Tales: Dark Forest
Tubitv with English subtitles
0 0
On Kim Sung Cheol • Jan 1, 2024
Person Kim Sung Cheol
Happy Birthday to Tae Ho’s love interest 😂 so cute 🥰
8 0
On Park Hae Il • Jan 1, 2024
Person Park Hae Il
I noticed that this actor always chooses interesting characters to play (the movie roles)
7 0
On Ghost • Dec 31, 2023
Title Ghost
I didn’t realise that this was a Japanese movie , I assumed it was a Korean movie cause of Song
0 0
lo_ve • Dec 27, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
sad to hear about his passing R.I.P
9 0
On Remember • Dec 27, 2023
Title Remember
Great lead veteran actor, glad I found it on Tubitv
1 0
On Welcome to the Guesthouse • Dec 23, 2023
Title Welcome to the Guesthouse
This made me think of the The Beach Boys, the movie not the musical band lol
0 0
On Arahan • Dec 22, 2023
Title Arahan
I’m watching this and didn’t realise it was baby Frank from “Moving” haha, this character is funny
2 0
On Lee Min Hyuk • Nov 30, 2023
Person Lee Min Hyuk
Happy Birthday, Let it swing freely 😂
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Nov 25, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Is season 2 just as good as season 1 or better?
0 2
On Permanent Residence • Nov 18, 2023
Title Permanent Residence Spoiler
What is your thoughts about why Windson killed himself? I watched it again on TubiTV
0 0
