Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 23, 2019
Replying to hyperfocusd • Sep 16, 2023
Jo Deuk Chan was the nicest bad guy ever🥺
Well acted for sure!
8 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Sep 16, 2023
He and his brother, they are definitely involved or to some level. There is something mentioned about an alibi…
Let's say we called it first lol
1 0
Replying to Laura5310 • Sep 16, 2023
Gosh Rowoon good looks is too much 😂And I don't usually get "swayed" like that 🤣If you know you know...
🤣
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Sep 15, 2023
As always a cliffhanger🤦🏼‍♀️
I wish cliffhangers wouldn't be so obvious 🙄 like I knew that's where they would end the episode. Cliffhangers is such an old trick!
1 3
On Destined with You • Sep 15, 2023
I'm worried that the makers have started too many plotlines and may not be able to close them adequately within 16 episodes. It's unfocused and messy. I do still enjoy it but they need to tighten up the plot now.
13 0
Replying to Magnolia2020 • Sep 15, 2023
Absolutely! If they have a fantasy or a time jump element to it, now is the time to show those cards. We will…
Yes, that's my worry that they are going for too much - romance, fantasy, and now thriller. You're right! Ep 8 felt creepy towards the end and I don't get the point of the stalker unless he has something to do with their past life, it would make no sense.
1 4
Replying to Magnolia2020 • Sep 14, 2023
Absolutely! If they have a fantasy or a time jump element to it, now is the time to show those cards. We will…
Exactly! They didn't show any of that in the last 2 or so episodes. You're right, they could do a much better job of intertwining the fantasy bits. Like all of a sudden he's experiencing none of that! This last episode especially felt off. Let's see what they show today.
1 6
Replying to 11359971 • Sep 14, 2023
As much as I love romance genres and typical cliches. Im a little disappointed with the fantasy element. Im not…
Absolutely! If they have a fantasy or a time jump element to it, now is the time to show those cards. We will be 8 episodes in today and I'm not sure where the show stands. I enjoy the office romance part but I was expecting them to start revealing the mystery now.
0 8
Replying to enigmah • Sep 14, 2023
The construction CEO from 1st ep..
Oh that's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. Shin Yu hates that guy.
1 0
Replying to C L E O • Sep 14, 2023
I've watched 180+ kdramas. and there's very few where I've actually felt like I've had butterflies watching them.…
Mid-week this drama helped me forget work stress for the time I was watching it. I'll take it. Thank-you.
1 0
Replying to atom951 • Sep 9, 2023
I think I love Sin-yu's mum! So pretty and cute. Was it her yoga outfit?! No, I definitely loved her last week…
Yeah I really like her subplot! And she's really pretty.
4 0
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Sep 9, 2023
I love this drama so much! Such a fun rhythm and Rowoon is smashing it! He is so funny!
He's really smashing it 😍 He's always been a decent actor, but somehow it seems like he's improved even more.
Maybe, I just like this cold and aloof turn.
4 0