K-Drama
Replying to Magnolia2020 • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Idk what's up with her, is she just jealous or something else is going on?
yeah it was such a good episode. I've seen the mom in so many dramas in the last year haha attorney woo, lovely liar... they keep casting her as the not so nice mom.
0 3
Replying to Magnolia2020 • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Idk what's up with her, is she just jealous or something else is going on?
yeah exactly a lot of dramas have these type of characters. The step mom is annoying but she's good at it lol and is crucial to the story.
1 5
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I know people were making beauty and the beast comparisons...I wonder if Cheonmyong is like the witch who has put a curse on Tae Ha's family and only Yeon Wu can break it.
5 0
Replying to Magnolia2020 • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Idk what's up with her, is she just jealous or something else is going on?
lol I hope there's more purpose to her. I hate it when they have one dimensional characters like this. But the rest of the show is so good, I'm not complaining lol
2 7
Replying to mycloverformrdarcy • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
in the middle of episode 6, and yoo ha na is more and more irritating lmao...
Idk what's up with her, is she just jealous or something else is going on?
1 9
Replying to DF4U • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
This gets better every week. Tonight’s was so funny! Love Tae Ha’s jealousy😂
Agree, what a great episode again! Very funny and at the same time keeping up with the mystery
7 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
there were some nice and light romantic moments in this episode, like the sprinkler scene and the one when Tae Ha is working and Yeon Woo wants to know if he's okay.
1 0
Replying to Liisa • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I love this drama so so muchGenuinely can't stop smilingthe production is beautiful and so tasteful yet genuinely…
Yeah, I can really relate to what you're saying. It has this sweetness to it that makes me feel happy. I haven't got that from a K Drama in some time now. Maybe the last time was watching Son Ye Jin in CLOY, or Park Min Young in Her Private Life.
1 0
Replying to Sam • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
episode 5 was a cocktail of emotions. I shed a tear when she found her mother and ran to hug her, the entire scene…
That scene was very moving. I think if it was any other actress, it could have been cringey, but Se Yeoung really made it work.
5 1
Replying to Hannien • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I'm loving it more than My Demon. But it doesn't mean that I dislike MD. So nowadays people even hate other dramas…
I was equally interested in MD and really want to like it so that I can fill the days when I'm not watching this show but something about this show captivates me more than MD.
0 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
What a good episode this was! I really felt the chemistry between LSY and BIH when I wasn't really before. Plus,…
I really liked this episode. I agree their chemistry was particularly strong in this one.
1 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Amazing, Episode 5 was perfection.
5 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Dec 8, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
This drama is too good and makes you anticipate the next episode.
😊 Absolutely
1 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 8, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
FINALLY FRIDAY!! I know it's only been 4 eps and maybe I'm getting too excited but I really missed it after the last episode. So looking forward to the next 2!
15 2
Replying to Magnolia2020 • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I started watching the show for her since I'd really enjoyed her in the Red Sleeve and she's very good here too.…
btw thanks for clarifying "swindler aristocrat" it totally got lost in translation haha
8 0
Replying to Brokenbutitsok • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I skip his parts, really can't enjoy.
haha 😄 something is just off there
0 0
Replying to Micha • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Lee Se Young is a delight to watch when discovering new Joseon's tech. 😂Her portrayal is so natural and lighthearted…
I started watching the show for her since I'd really enjoyed her in the Red Sleeve and she's very good here too. She's definitely a delight to watch.
14 2
Replying to Yani • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
The scene he had with his mother ....yes, really cringy acting there . Not sure if it's just the character
yeah that scene in particular
1 0
Replying to Corey • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I....assumed he was an idol and this was his first role (strange they made him villainous), but... I clicked on…
Ah okay! Yeah, I hope we see a different side of him with better acting.
1 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Se Young is a really good actress, I see the guys are barely keeping up with her lol
14 0
