K-Drama
On The Atypical Family • May 14, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
love the haircut on JGY, gives him a nice new look 🥰
12 0
Replying to Ivy • May 14, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I'm really not wrestling with the moral implications of Da Hae's actions. I like her. She's done what she needs…
I've no issues with her character. This is definitely one of the most interesting shows I'm watching right now.
3 0
Replying to Hala • May 12, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I need the ones watching and getting annoyed that's it's slow paced and boring to focus on the cinematographer…
Well said! Anyone who's watched this director's previous works (something in the rain, one spring night) should know that this would be a slow burn, with some social commentary and strong female lead character (with at times annoying background 🎶 in English haha). I've actually enjoyed his direction and style, so I'm looking forward to it, but it's good to know that it will be a slow build.
1 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • May 9, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
ooh it's the same director as one spring night and something in the rain. I like his direction though they can be slow 🔥
2 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • May 9, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
ooh it's the director of something in the rain and one spring night! I like his direction although they can be slow 🔥
1 0
Replying to Serpent123 • Mar 24, 2024
Title Meet Me after School
Show was good. I enjoyed it. Oh but that mom driving me up the walls. I've watched alot of kdramas, Cdramas and…
lol And Hijiri was still fine with having her as her MIL
0 0
On Meet Me after School • Mar 23, 2024
Title Meet Me after School
man oh man!!! this show made me feel so many things. 😢 lol it made me anxious so many times but I couldn't stop watching. it's a really well thought out show.
8 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 14, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I can't wait till the next 2 episodes, I already miss it!!
8 0
Replying to Nak Su • Mar 14, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I thought i was wierd ,i have always dropped most dramas at 11 or 14 exactly,some 15 ,why do there story lines…
Kiss from ep 8 - 10, then temporary break up then back again lolll
0 1
Replying to Nak Su • Mar 14, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I thought i was wierd ,i have always dropped most dramas at 11 or 14 exactly,some 15 ,why do there story lines…
I've dropped so many dramas towards the end, for some I've found it hard to finish the very last episode and it's becoming a chronic problem so I'm really holding on to this one lol
0 1
Replying to JordanHarrison • Mar 13, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
this is me, at episode 14 might swell just finish last 2 eps
Exactly!
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I think Do Han's basement studio is the same as in beloved summer.
0 1
On Doctor Slump • Mar 13, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Man, I'm so tempted to drop this. At this point I'm only watching to prove myself that I can watch it till end. I've dropped too many dramas at episodes 11-14.
10 8
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 7, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
This show has some of the best dialogues I've heard recently in a kdrama, particularly for a Romantic Comedy. Kudos to writers because it has translated really well. It's witty, funny, but also really deep and wise sometimes like how Ji Han talked about disappointment making you try harder...and Ah Jong's mom giving wisdom about paths taken in life (loved it).
20 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Mar 7, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
ML's mother is the daughter of the head of LJ Group. Grandfather married his daughter off through a political/business…
thanks for your detailed response. I so appreciate it. I understand their history better now. Otherwise the recap was moving too fast for me.
1 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 7, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Can anyone please explain the ML's family history. The news headlines overlapped with the subtitles 😐 so I couldn't understand much.
1 3
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 7, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Ep 4 was everything 🥰
2 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 5, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Why do all MLs in kdramas get messed up in the rain 😄 I can think at least of 2 more dramas where something had happened to the ML in the rain 🌧 🤔 😅
3 0
Replying to Sassafr • Mar 5, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Everything seems funnier because Jong Seo isn't trying to be funny, she doesn't act like she is in a romcom but…
I really love the humor in this show. It's subtle but really funny. The dialogues are well written and sharp.
7 1
On Doctor Slump • Mar 3, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Evertime they run out of ideas, they get someone drunk 🥴
4 0
