News
Replying to dramabuzz88 • Dec 26, 2019
Title Hot Stove League
Not yet! But I definitely feel some potential!!
I didn't like doctor John either
0 0
On Love of Thousand Years • Dec 26, 2019
Title Love of Thousand Years
What's up with these too young female actresses lately . I can't seem to enjoy the dramas because of them . Guess I will pass this one
3 6
On Hot Stove League • Dec 26, 2019
Title Hot Stove League
It's a hard no for me . It's getting boring
2 3
Replying to dramabuzz88 • Dec 26, 2019
Title Hot Stove League
Not yet! But I definitely feel some potential!!
We no ! The guy is too old to be with main actress common
0 3
On Woman of 9.9 Billion • Dec 10, 2019
Title Woman of 9.9 Billion
Meh
1 0
On Want a Taste? • Dec 10, 2019
Title Want a Taste?
Good I want her. To ruin him
1 1
Replying to Ken • Dec 6, 2019
Title Sumika Sumire
Hypocrite much???
No just disgusted
1 0
Replying to 7534101 • Nov 22, 2019
Title Something in the Rain
Out of all the dramas that I watched in my lifetime (over 250 to be exact) this is the BEST. It's not for everyone.…
I Am in My 20's and loving it so much
1 0
On Something in the Rain • Nov 22, 2019
Title Something in the Rain
The best
1 0
On Dear My Room • Nov 20, 2019
Title Dear My Room
I love the actress so much
4 0
On Some Vival 1+1 • Nov 20, 2019
Title Some Vival 1+1
I personally hated the couple . Like such a big age gap and the guys are ugly
0 0
Replying to renna • Nov 20, 2019
Title Some Vival 1+1
this is just my shallow opinionbut why are all the girls pretty and like 1/4 of the guys attractive?again maybe…
And much older too!!! So weird
0 2
On Want a Taste? • Nov 16, 2019
Title Want a Taste?
Just started wAtching it
0 0
Replying to Glai0907 • Nov 16, 2019
Title Sound of the Desert
My heart was completely torn by the 2 Male leads!!!! I wish they would have at the very least give ninth lord…
I justhate want him to be happy
0 0
Replying to Loretta Lynn Wilmoth • Nov 16, 2019
Title Want a Taste?
he will cheat on her no doubt
Why?
0 0
Replying to Snsd ngg • Nov 14, 2019
Title My Bossy Girl
Nope the have an age gap
It's disgusting to me unless the womanbest is older
0 5
Replying to blacklatina • Nov 12, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
I didnt even tried...not feeling the plot and to me they have 0 chemistry.
So you didn't even try but you saw them having 0 chemistry like what xD get out of here
3 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Nov 12, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
She's 40 and he's only 29, didn't they have another actor for this role or didn't they had another actress close…
They have the same age gap as goblin couple . So just accept it. I didn't really focus on the age difference cauz I.never do . What I saw is the chemistry being great.
1 1
Replying to alexis • Nov 12, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
noona dramas and i don't get along very well :// still so sad this turned out to b one.
Taste . I don't like oppa dramas haha
3 0
Replying to Sofi • Nov 12, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
I know Lee jong suk is like 30 or something but he looked like Lee na young son... I couldn't picture them together…
I don't see him being her son. It's not llike goblin where they had a huge age gap . I liked the chemistry between them.
9 0
