News Replying to camz • Jun 21, 2019
Title Search: WWW
am i the only one who's feeling the romance between bae tami & park morgan?
I honestly love it
6 0
On Search: WWW • Jun 14, 2019
Title Search: WWW
I am loving the work scenes, the competition, the female leads, the romance. It's just so good. It's been a while since I didn't skip any part of the drama. I am so intrigued. Ep 4 gave such a cliffhanger. I am so scared yet really excited. Probs to the director and editing!!! They are doing so damn great
8 0
Replying to 182 • Jun 13, 2019
Title Love with Flaws
Why is Seul Gi never a lead!!She only did Queen of the Ring and Splash splash Love which were short dramas.
I know right . She needs to be a lead
8 1
Replying to chathos • Jun 13, 2019
Title Search: WWW
what is the fantasy element in this drama i didnt see any.
It's probably about the game aspect. But nothing really. Unless at the end of the drama they say that it all has been a dream or an alternate world xD
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jun 10, 2019
Title Joseon Survival
So how much focus does Kyung Soo Jin get in this? Ive been waiting forever for her to get female lead role, finally…
I hope there is no romance. They don't look good together at all. He is not romance male lead material so don't expect anything
2 0
On Search: WWW • Jun 8, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Love it!!!
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 8, 2019
Title Search: WWW
WWW - Women Worth Watching
Great one! Yes they are!!!
4 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Jun 8, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Not sure I am going to be able to take that leading lady with our leading male. Terrible pairing. ugh
I think it works great tho. It's not cheesy too! I personally love it! Also I don't think it will be only about the romance which is great! =)
13 0
Replying to Silent • Jun 8, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Bae Ta Mi - Vitamin - sound like Vitamin
Hahaha omg why didn't I realize this sooner?!?!
1 0
On Abyss • Jun 7, 2019
Title Abyss
Loving it. Wish heejin would disappear tho
4 0
Replying to chalbarczyk • Jun 7, 2019
Title Perfume
Is this another drama about slim beauty and adult, normal face of the woman that everyone thinks is ugly? I hope…
Yes it is
0 0
On Perfume • Jun 7, 2019
Title Perfume
This drama has everything I hate! I just can't endure it. Terrible!!!! Hard pass for this one. Also the premise that she became young, slim is boring af. Not to talk about the weird pairing they look like father and daughter.
4 0
On The Admiral: Roaring Currents • Apr 28, 2019
Title The Admiral: Roaring Currents
I wonder why k movies don't cast many women. It's crazy! That's why I only like few of them. I hate this movie
1 0
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Apr 13, 2019
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
Can't stress enough how uncomfortable I get when I see two actors with such a HUGE AGE GAP. They don't look good together.. It's disgusting to see. I thought he was her father honestly. He looks his age and it disturbing
5 1
On Peng Xiao Ran • Apr 12, 2019
Person Peng Xiao Ran
She is so talented and endearing
12 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Apr 12, 2019
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Became one of my favorite actress!!!! Love youuuuuu
12 0
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Apr 2, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
I hope the kdrama gods would stop casting all these old guys tho. It's so sickening. I don't know about you but I don't feel like watching old dudes romance. Bring back the super hot guys ughhhhhh
1 3
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Apr 2, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
I wish the male lead was a hotter guy. Honestly that actor is really average in looks.. So doesn't fit the whole hot actor type
0 2
