News Replying to 7452569 • Nov 12, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
I loved it but I understand why the comments here are against this drama.On top of the noona romance, this drama…
I am 25 and its now one of my absolute favs. Also is noona romance supposed to be something bad ? XD
5 1
Replying to Rajesh ch • Nov 12, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
'Extraordinary you' is 2nd highest rated korean drama in the history of mydramalist
Sadly it has very low ratings
2 1
Replying to mrwyoo • Nov 10, 2019
Title My Bossy Girl
yep for both main!!
Nope the have an age gap
0 9
On My Bossy Girl • Nov 10, 2019
Title My Bossy Girl
Pass
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Aug 13, 2019
Article Strong Female Role Models: A List for Teen Drama Fans
remember though kids, do not let pride consume you, be humble, compassionate , wise, and persevering.
That's so random
3 1
Replying to Lashab • Aug 12, 2019
Title Queen Dugu
Ok I just watched first two episodes. Everything is perfect except the female lead. Why would they put "old" woman…
She is not old lol Stfu. Both leads were playing younger versions
0 0
On Hotel del Luna • Aug 8, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
I am hooked
9 0
Replying to Bodea • Aug 4, 2019
Title Chocolate
Watching for my oppa YKS and praying Ha Ji Won doesn't ruin this for me.
He is an ajusshi and she can't ruin it for you xD
4 0
Replying to PrettyCarEye • Aug 4, 2019
Title Sumika Sumire
Said the person with countless noona romances with big age gaps on her list. Biased much? :/
All these Noona romance don't have a 20 yr the max is 11 yrs difference so not really ;) it's really disgusting to see an old dude with a much younger woman that could pass as his daughter
0 2
Replying to Snsd ngg • Jul 29, 2019
Title The Untamed
Usa is worst tho lol
The only n1 thing the USA has is destroying the world and having really messed up people
0 5
Replying to cgaman • Jul 28, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
Role was supposed to go to Novoland: Eagle Flag female lead. She quit half-way so of course they had to scramble…
Yeah not really tho. I don't like that actress either. And it's not the actress fault actually it's the setup that makes you rather not root for her since there is no solid background to their love story except that they are childhood friends
2 0
On The King’s Avatar • Jul 28, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
I really really don't like the female lead player with the male lead because they didn't give us a warm up to their love story so I don't care about her. He literally have more connection with the boss lady anyone else???
2 5
On Sumika Sumire • Jul 27, 2019
Title Sumika Sumire Spoiler
Did they really pair a 40 yr old man with a woman in her 20's disgusting
1 9
On Another Me • Jul 27, 2019
Title Another Me
Wtf what is that actor who's 35 doing there he looks like their dad!!!!
1 0
Replying to RJ_Jacob101 • Jul 27, 2019
Title The Untamed
I'm glad they label things with the proper tags on this website. I'm just gonna skip Country: China from now on…
Usa is worst tho lol
0 9
On Long-Distance Relationship • Jul 26, 2019
Title Long-Distance Relationship
Leftover? Is this concept still going on? Wtf yikes
1 0
Replying to LouM • Jul 15, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Honestly I would prefer that they Break Up and he falls for the pianist girl over them just staying together.…
Nope. They are perfect together. I think they will come to a common ground
3 0
Replying to CKT Resident • Jul 15, 2019
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
This Drama is seriously Overrated.The romance between the leads is bad. I wish the story was focused between the…
Same
0 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jul 15, 2019
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Absolute trash don't get the hype
11 1
Replying to ephemeral • Jun 21, 2019
Title Search: WWW
I'M SOMEONE WHO LOVES ROMANCE BUT THE ROMANCE IN THIS DRAMA ISN'T DOING IT FOR ME IT IS SO FORCED AND THE CHEMISTRY…
I love it. It's so sweet
6 0
