Editorials
On Ci Sha • Mar 20, 2025
Person Ci Sha
I want to see him play the ML...he is really good.
3 0
Replying to Nanabish • Nov 24, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Drama cool and you can also search the drama title with subtitles and they will show you several websites
Thank you.
0 0
On My Cherie Amour • Nov 22, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Where can I watch with english sub titlles?
0 2
Replying to Lavenderrr • May 14, 2023
Title Ready for Love?
which drama are you talking about?
Romance of a Twin Flower (2023)
0 1
Replying to kristy • Dec 14, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
50 ... eps .... I was gonna watch but 50?? I think I'll go crazy 😭
Watch you wont regret!
0 0
On It's Beautiful Now • Dec 14, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
What an excellent long drama......did not think I would get through 50 episodes, but I did......one of my my best dramas for the year.....awesome acting....the bestg!
7 0
Replying to jane jane • Jul 6, 2022
Title A Camellia Romance
Where can i watch it
https://www1.dramacool.ee/drama-detail/xu-chun-chun-de-cha-hua-yun
0 0
On Tears in Heaven • Jul 5, 2022
Title Tears in Heaven
Awesome series....well acted, well produced and very touching....just loved it!!!!
6 0
lo_ve • Jun 22, 2022
Article Jang Geun Suk in talks to return to acting after four years!
Yes please!
2 0
Replying to Jas • Jan 27, 2022
Title Love Better Than Immortality
Yes, it does.
Thank you
2 0
On Love Better Than Immortality • Jan 24, 2022
Title Love Better Than Immortality
Can someone please tell me if this has a happy ending???
0 2
Replying to Hanii • Nov 8, 2021
Review Prom Pissawat
I watched it through Facebook in Asian drama links or search the neko meow meow web page
Thank you.
1 0
Hanii • Nov 7, 2021
Review Prom Pissawat
Hi....do you know where I can watch with english subtitles....than you.
0 2
Replying to 9506587 • Nov 1, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
That depends on what you would consider to be a happy ending
Just finished it....excellent loved it!
4 2
Replying to Zeebaby • Oct 29, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
Yes
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to 9506587 • Oct 27, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
That depends on what you would consider to be a happy ending
Thank you...still debating to watch....sounds complex from what you say....but I guess alls well that ends well!!
0 4
Replying to 9506587 • Oct 27, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
That depends on what you would consider to be a happy ending
Are Park Jae Eon and Yoo Na Bi together at the end?
0 6
On Nevertheless, • Oct 27, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Can someone please tell me if this has a happy ending???? please please??
0 10
On Nevertheless, • Oct 27, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Has this got a happy ending?
0 2
Replying to M M • Oct 13, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
It will. The drama is remade of an old movie and there was a happy ending.
Thank you.
0 0