News
Replying to Alekwang • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Bro how does this show never drag
That's the question we'll never get our answer for . Its better left unanswered for our own sakes.
0 0
Replying to Lutien • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Ep 28:Even after 3 hours I still cant gather my thoughts.First shocking thing: this episode has the only scene…
I'm going to go cry in a corner thanks to your summary . See u
2 0
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I'm still crying after watching ep28 . How long has it been since we saw such a meaningful and beautiful love…
Can't wait for tomorrow's ep and next week's too .
1 1
Replying to Naomi Necro • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Imma say it.Dylan Wang as DFQC getting the 8 bone spike torture punishment was some of the sexiest, most convincing…
Adding to the sexiness part is the lightening strike scene . We got to see his 💪 🔥🥵
3 0
Replying to EclecticJello • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Okay - I am going to need to remember those first 3 gifts the maids presented. They will most likely be important…
Which outfit are u guys talking about? Black with that huge belt or my all time fav blue velvet ?
1 9
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I legit got goosebumps when xlh told dfqc what she wants from him is to respect her choice. Like, THAT everyone,…
Yesss XLH supremacy 🔥🔥. My girl is equally strong as DFQC .
2 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I can't still believe they give us so meaningful moments in one episode (I talked about ep28). It seems like a…
I'm still crying after watching ep28 . How long has it been since we saw such a meaningful and beautiful love 😢😢
6 3
Replying to Naomi Necro • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Imma say it.Dylan Wang as DFQC getting the 8 bone spike torture punishment was some of the sexiest, most convincing…
I know rightttt
4 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Okay can we say now that LBaFD is the best costume drama of the year ? Sorry I enjoyed ADOS but LBaFD script is…
TRUE. This one is mainly better than ADOS because of the plot but of course both plots are different.
0 0
Absolutelynotok • Aug 21, 2022
Photo Photo
WHICH EP IS THIS PIC FROMMMM
0 1
Replying to Kikay Kaylah • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Just watch ep 29 & 30 previewHow in the world will the last 6 ep be enough to tie all loose ends?Like seriously…
Where did u watch ep 29 and 30 preview?
0 1
Replying to mischiefg • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I love how xlh isn't dumb like 90% of xianxia female leads. She's still naive but she puts her brain on the right…
I know right...i love her so much ❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️
0 0
Replying to yibbeunni • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I like XLH without bangs. I agree with DFQC that she looks better in mortal clothes, esp a wedding gown.
The way he said it was so romantic ❤️❤️.ughhhh my poor heart can't take such heart fluttering moments..
3 1
Replying to IdealLifeDreamRealm • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I noticed the female lead, orchid was quite smart in taking care of Dongfang when he was unconscious in episode…
Explained well 👏👏
2 0
Replying to Red Girl • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Can Anybody explain me what it means when Rong Hao says that DFQC needs to die in order for his master to experience…
Someone ,do explain the same to me as well because i was confused too
0 0
Replying to EclecticJello • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I don't think I have seen a congratulations to our girl for getting her own action music yet!
Action music ???
0 0
Replying to IdealLifeDreamRealm • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I too noticed this detail & the other dress she wore with ugly make-up on had Indian flag -style tricolour ( orange,…
Yess..one of two bgms did sound south Asian to me ,rather Indian I'd say . But like u said even I'm totally fine with it as long as it's executed well ,be it costumes design or bgm.
1 0
Replying to Amy • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Were we watching the same show?🧐
I'm thinking the same thing
3 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Y'all call her stupid for literally whatever the heck she does it makes me sick
Exactly
2 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Am i the only one who realised this ..orchid's wedding dress had borders with Indian saree border patterns in it.
3 2