K-Drama
Replying to EclecticJello • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
You get a new episode! And you get a new episode! Everybody gets new episodes!
Kisskh still says 23hrs 🤔
3 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Let's goo
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
1min
1 0
Replying to Rhea • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
what :O its airing today :O i thought it was sunday monday Tuesday
Likewiseeeeee.. I'm so excited now
2 0
Replying to Sana • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
New schedule; Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Here i was thinking it was sun-tues ... Sat-mon is better ,i can watch two eps tomorrow without waiting for one more day 😅😌
2 0
Replying to usaheaven • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Yay overall rating went up to 8.6!!
Yayyy 🥳🎉
5 0
Replying to Jopic09 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
New still is so hot 😁🔥🔥
Yesss 🔥🔥🔥 I'm shipping linghe with Bailu so much ❤️❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 19, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I know right...we reunite here 👋
💜❤️❤️
2 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Aug 19, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
The intense stare and intimate moment in the recently released still is giving me the heart flutterrsssssss
4 0
Replying to Lili • Aug 19, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
My god what does this looks so incredible😭😭😭
I know right...we reunite here 👋
2 2
Replying to mischiefg • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I don't think I'll be able to move on from hedi and shuxin for a while. They're the perfect CP I've always dreamed…
Everyone is swooning over them right nowwww
4 0
Replying to mischiefg • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I'm anticipating avenuex's livestream later. She'll surely fan girl over our cp. I love to see her giggling about…
Likewise 😊
0 0
Replying to Lili • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Rewatch & listen to the ost nonstop😭😭😭😭
Killer osts=CLJ
1 0
Replying to VickyVicky • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Another 4 days. How will I survive this?🤣
I want to steal your pfp 🤤
3 1
Replying to Coriander • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I've just watched AvenueX praising CLJ and Dylan.. and I'm smiling like a proud mom lol
Hehe me too . All loyal fans are smiling right now
9 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
She still said she was in her comfort zone tho and she still got some limits. I wish for Esther to play a different…
Ahh is it so . I might be wrong
0 0
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I found it quite clever too,the fact that jeili was the mastermind behind it . That was a twist given how we all…
I know righttt
1 0
Replying to Spirited_away • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
The score and OSTs are amazing. Especially the one that Faye sings. I replay some scenes just to listen to that…
Esther's memory loss and faye's farewell love are my top two ❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to jvinhpham0912 • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
we'll see to the end but I think it might be a little draggy if they make it too long. the beauty of this drama…
What you said is right . I think they might be able to wrap it up perfectly with 36 eps but the lovely dovey scenes might be less , but that would still be fine for me. Don't know about others .
1 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
She still said she was in her comfort zone tho and she still got some limits. I wish for Esther to play a different…
Yang zi still does naive characters tbh ,no offense to people who think otherwise but that's what I think .
3 3