K-Drama
Replying to Mar • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So to people who don't like that there is no consentiol (or how your ever write that), it's a f**king mafia series,…
You're damn right 👏👏
0 0
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yeah like dead river
👍😒
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's like time flies so slow 😐😐
1 3
Replying to Clara • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hii ✋✋
Thank you so much ☺️❤️
0 0
Replying to Clara • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hii ✋✋
Nice to meet you to 🤗🤗
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If anyone here other than me say hey
Hii ✋✋
1 4
Replying to Likai • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think they are hinting a lot about second season what people have said and KinnPorsche has been a hit. I mean…
What the hell is that 😤😤Why are people like that 🙄🙄 Ughhh
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let's be clear about something, VegasPete fan's don't condone R@pe. It is a frightful crime that no person in…
Your words shed light on my thoughts 👍👍😆😆😆
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If Porsche doesn't lick em tiddies I'll be mad
😜😜🤭
1 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Its big for sure..But no-one knows y they included ken as a bodyguard.. its sus though
You're right . We'll see 🤔
0 0
Replying to Diva • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not alone bruhh
Same ✋🤣🤣
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Who do you think betrayer ? Big or Ken .. Maybe anyone else 🤔🧐
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's hinted they already sneakily confirmed it lmao
🤞🤞
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys ! I hope there will be a season 2 🤔
0 4
Replying to Riri • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hate to break your heart but there's still some time to go for kimchay
Ohhh 😞
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hope next episode we see Kim and Porchay first meet 🤗🤗 I'm so excited for them 😳😍
4 9
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Those are my favorite
You too 🤭
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Now I'm waiting Kim and Porchay's scenes 🤗 🤗
8 2
On KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Last minutes.. can't take it anymore 😭😭
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm waiting Kim and Che's scenes 🤗
0 0