Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 14, 2023
  • Location: Vegas’s Hell
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2019
Replying to Tato • Jul 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
what if I set the studio in fire?
Count me in 💀💀🤝
1 0
Replying to bubbleworld • Jul 16, 2022
Two episodes in and this is very cute. Park & Lee stole my attention with their first scene together. I love an…
Me too☺️☺️
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Dude are u kidding me 🥲 daemi replied to a post that said " boc should change the sequel of vp in the live…
💀💀💀
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pete being in all that much agony, and literally struggling to get free,begging Vegas to stop but to no avail…
Damn true 💀💀🤌🤌💯
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas from the series wont do this right? He will take pete in his arms right? He won't leave him behind with…
🤞🤞🤞😭😭
Wtf is this new chapter 💀💀💀
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Im sorry but Im so disturbed rn. How can you take all of his development and drop it like that?
Same 😑😑💀💀💀
0 0
Replying to Clara • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
How can I read it guys 😭
Thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
VEGASPETE NEW CHAPTER https://www.tunwalai.com/v2/story/655649
🙏🙏🤍
0 0
Replying to kpenthusiast • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
just started reading the new chapter and wtf is this, pete and porsche as enemies??? my besties pointing guns…
How can I read it guys 😭
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi baby no unfortunately no news
Awww thank you for your answer baby 😭😭
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Babies 🤍🤍I'm back and I've missed all of you 😭any news for season 2 or side story 😭😭💀
Enlighten me please🙏🙏
1 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
2 hours until the new chapter 😭♥
Send it to me pleasee baby 😭😭🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 16, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The first lines in the new chapter that's gone be published todayVegas: He's the smile of my lifePete: Pain only…
Aww baby can't wait to read 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jul 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What if i hold BOC at gunpoint and make them announce season 2 tomorrow?
Count me in please 😎🤝
1 0
Replying to Clara • Jul 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ME TOO COUNT ME IN PLEASE 😭😭💀💀💀🤝
I know 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hope y'all know im not leaving this comment section till s2
Nooo way Mimi angel I will be here always 😭😭✋🫂
1 0
Replying to Tato • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
MISSING VP HOURS
ME TOO COUNT ME IN PLEASE 😭😭💀💀💀🤝
1 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Just milliseconds before vegas's smile to pete, the happiness gets ripped away right before their eyes. Vegas…
🤌🤌😭😭😭
2 0