Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 14, 2023
  • Location: Vegas’s Hell
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2019
Replying to Tato • Jul 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Do you really think you can send death threats to our leader Mimi and get away with it? She is always been the…
Fact as always 💯🤌🤌😭
our baby Mimi 💪❤️
2 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Depends, if you are a vp stan you might get attacked apparently some trolls gathered in here💀
Again what the ... 💀💀
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I MISSED YOU BABYYYY HOW ARE U
AWWWW THANK YOU DARLIN 😭❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I MISSED YOU BABYYYY HOW ARE U
IM FINE BABY YOU 😭😭🫂
0 2
On KinnPorsche • Jul 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My babies 😭❤️❤️❤️ I'm back I missed you so much guys !!
What did I miss ? Any drama or news
Enlighten me please 😭😭🫂
By the way Mimi Angel I loved your profile gif 💯❤️😭
4 4
Replying to suchakdramaqueen • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Oh Clara, look after yourself hun x
I will baby you too ❤️❤️🫂
0 0
Replying to Clara • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Aww baby we love you 😭🫂❤️Take care of yourself 😘
😭❤️
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Baby please take care of yourself ❤ I love you so much and you are not alone 🫂 we are all here for you and…
Thank you baby Please take care of yourself too You're our precious angel 😭❤️❤️🫂
1 0
Replying to RoyalM • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
As a woman, I'm so tired of us supporting BL and BL doing nothing for us. It's my fault and it's your fault if…
😭💯🤌
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just wanna ask one thing WHY??? WHY NOW?????? WHY DIG A 8 YEARS OLD COMMENT NOW?????? WHAT IS THE GOAL?????…
YESSS WHY NOW !!
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My babies ❤️I am very heartbroken and disappointed by what happened . I'm thinking of getting away from here for a while. I love you guys and I 'll miss you all so much. ❤️❤️Mimi baby I'm sending you kisses and hugs here baby 😭🫂❤️❤️
4 6
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
one weird thing about all of this is people blaming the ones digging up the information rather than build who…
Aww baby we love you 😭🫂❤️
Take care of yourself 😘
0 2
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i'm watching it rn and it is interesting but romance is kind of a subplot so do remember that before getting into…
Okay love thank you for your answer 😭🙏
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Build said women deserve to get raped because of how they dress 8 years ago and now he apologized
Awwww really 😲 I didn't except that I don't know what to say😶😶
Thank you four your explanation baby 😭😭🙏🙏
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I tried but didn't work for me😭
Oh maybe we can 😭😭
I'm little curious for eclipse too 👀
0 0
Replying to CudleySteph • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Welp! I see the thursday drama strikes again on KinnPorsche Twitter. I went there for refuge away from the real…
Take care of yourself baby 🤍
1 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Build said women deserve to get raped because of how they dress 8 years ago and now he apologized
What the fuck baby explain to me pleasee 💀💀
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I tried but didn't work for me😭
If you couldn't watch it, how can I watch it angel😭😭 Kinporsche raised the bar of expectation into space. How are we going to watch another bl after that? I guess I keep watching the first season and the Vegas Pete trailer over and over while waiting for the new season.😭😭💀💀 I'm only looking forward to Between Us right now👀
0 4
Replying to Clara • Jun 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Entertainment Industry is hard as always plus ad the toxic fans Mimi is right We have to support what evert it…
Count me in please ❤️😭✋
0 0