K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 15 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 8 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 15 hours ago
On KinnPorsche • Jun 30, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Guys! I'm thinking of starting Triage I'm thinking binge watch when the series airing over 👀 1 8
Replying to KP4L • Jun 30, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I never thought I would say this, but as much as I love KP, I want it to end just so the actors can get a break.… Entertainment Industry is hard as always plus ad the toxic fans Mimi is right We have to support what evert it takes 😭💯 1 2
On KinnPorsche • Jun 30, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Awwww I love this edit 😭😭😭❤️https://youtube.com/shorts/au7fkJb8Kxo?feature=share 2 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 30, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Jeff is a beautiful beautiful creature 🤍🤍🤍🤍😭💀https://youtube.com/shorts/z5cfBNKpNpc?feature=share 3 0
Replying to sunflower_moon • Jun 30, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Good morning beautiful hoes❤️hope we get blessed with some side story today Good morning darling ☺️❤️I hope we get a side story today too 😭🤞🤞 1 0
Replying to Clara • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Ugly what the .. Enough toxic people 😤😤💀💀 He is our precious 😭🤍🤍🤍🤍 Bible is my angelic… We must 😭😭✊🤝 0 0
Replying to KP4L • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche How old r these ppl geez smh it’s giving very much uneducated and miserable they need to pick a struggle. mad… 👏👏 Yes they are fine as f Give us a break toxic people 😑😑 0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I just saw someone make a thread calling Bible ugly and surprisingly a lot of people were hyping it up. Ugly is… Ugly what the .. Enough toxic people 😤😤💀💀 He is our precious 😭🤍🤍🤍🤍 Bible is my angelic creature 🤍🤍🤍🤍 1 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Its 2022 and I still don't understand the hype with 2gether lmaoo Same thought 👍 1 0
Replying to Clara • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinn will absolutely but I m very curious for Porsche's reaction 👀 👍👍 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche https://staysinvegas.tumblr.com/post/686281043219808256/kim-going-home-to-tell-everyone-about-chay-only-to 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche 💯🤌https://fanfictionroxs.tumblr.com/post/686373719142203392/a-series-of-vegas-the-biggest-clown-in-the-mafia 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche This is the visual feast for us guys 😭😭😭😭https://tatymanson2022.tumblr.com/post/688257957159403520/vegaspete 0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I'm wondering if Porsche will be angry when he finds out that a relationship has formed between Pete and Vegas. Kinn will absolutely but I m very curious for Porsche's reaction 👀 0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche OMFG IF THIS HUG HAPPENS IN THE SHOW TOO IM GONE DIE LOOK AT PETE OMG https://cynicalsinister.tumblr.com/post/687372760536825856/my-13th-reason Awwww 😭😭😭😭 1 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Do u mean your profile, like mine? You'll have to check the format of the gif, usually if it is from tumblr it… I will ☺️☺️ 1 0
Replying to Clara • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Damn 💀💀This edit remind me the Fifty Shades Of Grey 💀💀🤌 Awww honey 😳🤭🤭🤭 1 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Next we need Pete moaning'' ahh Khun Wegath'' Count me in please 🙏🙏 1 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Next we need Pete moaning'' ahh Khun Wegath'' Oh if this happened this season or next season It would be soon hot 😳😳😳 0 2
https://youtube.com/shorts/au7fkJb8Kxo?feature=share
https://youtube.com/shorts/z5cfBNKpNpc?feature=share
I hope we get a side story today too 😭🤞🤞
https://fanfictionroxs.tumblr.com/post/686373719142203392/a-series-of-vegas-the-biggest-clown-in-the-mafia
https://tatymanson2022.tumblr.com/post/688257957159403520/vegaspete