Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 14, 2023
  • Location: Vegas’s Hell
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2019
Replying to KP4L • Jul 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When he panicked 🥺😂😂
😭🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Tato • Jul 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This was adorable, thank you for sharingI need somehting like this in the series!
Welcome baby 😭😭😭 Always 😭
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN
YESSS 💯💯 Immediately 😭😭
0 0
Replying to AnOnYmOuS uSeR • Jul 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
its so freaking CUTE SJNNKJKJAKJBGKJBJBKFJBKN
YESSS 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to KP4L • Jul 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not Elisabeth and Sebastian too🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I know right
0 0
Replying to Clara • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Right 🤌I hate him 💀💀He is slapped him so hard everytime Our baby Vegas's face is so precious for us 😭😭
😭🤞🤞
1 0
Replying to Clara • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't know either 💀💀
Count me in please 😭💀💀🤝
0 1
Replying to Clara • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Right 🤌I hate him 💀💀He is slapped him so hard everytime Our baby Vegas's face is so precious for us 😭😭
You well said honey 💯🤌 We will see in this episode I'm so anxious and curious 💀💀
1 2
Replying to Tato • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What are all Vegas hoes gonna do once this series is over?I can not let go of my daddy
I don't know either 💀💀
0 5
Replying to Clara • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Right 🤌I hate him 💀💀He is slapped him so hard everytime Our baby Vegas's face is so precious for us 😭😭
Why he is so handsome tho 😭😭😭
Maybe he is really loved Porche's mom and his love turned into greed over time and he got married he didn't want and then vegas and macau born. He takes all his anger out on them 😭😭
1 4
Replying to Clara • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He is our king definitely 👑👑
Damn true 👏👏🤌
1 0
Replying to Tato • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I know the funeral scene was supposed to be funny and it was but to me it was also sweet. Tankhun was the only…
He is our king definitely 👑👑
1 2
Replying to Tato • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kan really goes to the safe house just to slap Vegas and leaves.He just exists to sabotage my ship and rob us…
Right 🤌
I hate him 💀💀
He is slapped him so hard everytime
Our baby Vegas's face is so precious for us 😭😭
0 6