K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 16 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 17 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 9 hours ago
Replying to Clara • Apr 22, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Where do you read the Vegas Pete chapters I couldn't find it 🙁Guys help me 😔 Thank you so much I find it guys ❤️❤️😘 0 1
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Here I am again with my vegas pete rant part 3When they visit pete's island pete was really worried about vegas… Where do you read the Vegas Pete chapters I couldn't find it 🙁Guys help me 😔 0 7
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 14, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Spoiler I think the reason why Kinn is so different from the book is that they made him older in the series that's why… You' re right. I was wondering why is Kinn different from the novel 2 0
Replying to Moon • Apr 9, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I made a KinnPorsche inspired Spotify playlist to listen to waiting for the next episode 🔥 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/42ieKAx7wruAHzQxCA44P5?si=EkgbA8EARvGfIEyyAIihmw @MikaMoon Thank you so much 1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche MDL being homophobic I'm shocked. Just checked this morning OMG 😱 0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Apr 7, 2022 Title KinnPorsche So! Let's interact a bit guys! I wanna create a KinnPorsche playlist, so give me some song suggestions below!… For Kim and Porchay Troye Sivan Angel Baby 0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 7, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Play with fire by Sam Tinnesz and Chains by jonas for kinnporscheand for vegas and pete I like hearing " flesh… ♥️ 0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 7, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Play with fire by Sam Tinnesz and Chains by jonas for kinnporscheand for vegas and pete I like hearing " flesh… For Vegas an Pete- Jay Gordon- Slept so long maybe 🤔 1 2
Replying to Vmin1991 • Apr 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche wtf did i just read? first of all, boys love is not 1 thing, it's a collective name and boys love can be action,… 👍👍 1 1
Replying to rebecca • Apr 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I've seen many comment about the ratings but please, they're not important. Ratings are changing because more… You're right. I guess it's just my concern 😂 1 1
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Can not believe that within one episode, I had to fight so many fucking people, racist, 13 year old's and homophobes,… You're damn right 👍👍👏 4 0
Replying to Pincolino • Apr 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche That's normal. It will drop further. The final rating will be around 8.5 to 9 if this series is able to keep up… Oh . I get it now. 😂 Thank you for your answer. 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Guys! Can I ask a something ? Why is ratings keep dropping 0 2
Replying to fangirldailylife • Mar 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I think you need to pay, iQiyi subscription is pretty cheap. Like 3$/month and even cheaper if you buy it for… Thank you for your answers ☺️🤣 0 0
Replying to swimiki • Mar 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Hi. May i ask, whos that on your profile pic? they look sweet Young Royals.Its's a Swedish Drama 1 0
On KinnPorsche • Mar 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Guys ! Do you think international fans will be able to watch it for free? 0 3
Replying to 8251959 • Dec 5, 2020 Title My Story The Series Where did you hear this from? Yeah very shocking.Let's see what we will see in the future 1 0
Replying to Clara • Dec 4, 2020 Title My Story The Series Really ! This is so sad Yes I saw so sad 0 0
Replying to Clara • Dec 3, 2020 Title My Story The Series Really ! This is so sad I wish the direk made a statement 0 1
Replying to 8251959 • Dec 3, 2020 Title My Story The Series The director and Aki unfollowed each other on IG. I think there’s some bad blood. I don’t think My Day 2 is… Really ! This is so sad 0 5
Guys help me 😔