Editorials
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Nov 21, 2020
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
Team Dosan all the way. #DODAL fighting
20 0
Replying to hyunjinslips • Nov 21, 2020
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like NCT Doyoung?
I think his look is similar to NCT Dream's Jisung or GOT7's Mark
2 0
Replying to YuWei Meng • Jun 4, 2020
Person Chen Zhuo Xuan
How do you vote for Chuang 2020? I'm sure I would know if I were in China, but I am not. Is there a website or…
You can download WeTV app.
2 0
On Chen Zhuo Xuan • May 25, 2020
Person Chen Zhuo Xuan
A cute girl with sweet voice and as brave as a lion. I love you Chen Zhouxuan. Hope you debut as a singer. Jiayou! You got my votes in Chuang 2020.
3 2
On Jurat • May 4, 2020
Person Jurat
First saw him on FYRL, he looks like an anime character
3 3
