Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: some place in europe
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2019
Replying to Cmaness • Jun 9, 2025
I believe Yo is a month short of 20 and Jom is around 26-27
Thank you!
1 0
On The Next Prince • Jun 1, 2025
At the end of episode 4 who is the guy that gets whipped? I think I zoned out when he got introduced?? Please help
1 4
On Witnessing Her Last Fall • May 29, 2025
I thought it was a very well done short film, the atmosphere was beautiful and the story heartbreaking, definitely worth the 15 minutes watch (I would even have enjoyed it being longer)
1 0
On Pluto • Dec 15, 2024
Title Pluto
If I had a nickel for every time a twin impersonating another twin had sex and then the other twin wakes up from a coma in a GMMTV show, I'd have two nickles which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice
39 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Aug 19, 2024
Title The Trainee
Beautifully as in Tae taking the blame?
I'm less so referring to the 'who is right who is wrong' of it all, as I think it's pretty clear that infidelity = bad. But more so of the show taking its time to sit with both of the characters. Ba-Mhee being a girl incredibly lonely in her relationship, feeling left behind by Tae and therefore turned to someone who gave her attention (which again infidelity = bad). And Tae getting cheated on by a person he thought would never betray him. Both of these view points get explored, and in the end we see two people both hurt yet still holding a lot of affection for each other, a lot of love and hurt.
I'm not excusing what Ba-Mhee did, I was just impressed that the show actually took its time with the story.
0 0
On The Trainee • Aug 18, 2024
Title The Trainee
They really handled the whole Ba-Mhee and Tae thing beautifully - I was kinda nervous how they were gonna play it, but they nailed the execution imo
12 2
Replying to 8392225 • Aug 14, 2024
Might be. She is 18 yr old character portrayed by 24 year old actress, dubbed by 30yr old voice actress, her fake…
holy moly
2 0
On Love Sea • Aug 12, 2024
Title Love Sea
Something about Peat crying gives me second hand embarrassment
15 2