Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: some place in europe
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2019
Replying to slone • 8 days ago
3D by Paradox : https://youtu.be/Ddhij5iuoGU?si=eGXnubtuoox1y0OQ
Omg it's even better, thank you so much!
1 0
Replying to slone • 8 days ago
3D by Paradox : https://youtu.be/Ddhij5iuoGU?si=eGXnubtuoox1y0OQ
Thank you!!
1 2
On Nour • 13 days ago
Title Nour
I am so confused
6 0
Replying to mermysteries • Aug 18, 2026
thank you for the feedback!! sometimes i fall behind on updates for a few days, but i always come back when i…
There's always a ton of BL lists, but I struggled to find one where the GL's are updated, so this is so cool of you! (I also love your gif :) )
2 1
Replying to Rach • Jan 2, 2026
Percy is Felix stepbrother (through his dad) and Jay-Jay’s step brother (through his mom). Jay-Jay and Percy…
Damn this family tree is confusing, thank you!
0 5
Replying to Snowiie • Aug 14, 2025
Title Baby Walkure Everyday! Spoiler
Gl?
You can probably read it both ways, either as a very close friendship or as a love story (there are no kisses, but there is an 'I love you scene')
3 1
Replying to Aaliyah Moon • Aug 14, 2025
Why it only has subtitles until the fifth episode? What a cruel world we live in 😭😭😭😭😭
There are subtitles now on dramanice.cyou
0 0
On Hide & Sis • Jul 22, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
I just know Chatfah and Alison Dilaurentis would be besties
0 0
Replying to T8SLITBC • Jun 29, 2025
why?
It’s a lot of ghost hunting (where both of them can see and interact with ghosts), imaginary friends, and murder (at least the first half)
7 0
Replying to Near Schwarz • Jun 22, 2025
Yes. I sent you a message with books 1 to 6.
Omg I have been looking for these for ever - you are the absolute best!!
1 0