News
Replying to Drama Empress • Aug 26, 2020
Title My Strange Friend
Just turn them off and activate again it worked for me
oh thank youu!! will try that (✿◡‿◡)
1 0
On My Strange Friend • Aug 25, 2020
Title My Strange Friend
Am I the only one who's subs are acting weird on iq.com?
0 3
joonie • Aug 23, 2020
Article Joonie's journey from 0 to 50 Dramas
Such a great article!! Made me nostalgic.
1 1
Replying to shapesofeverything • Aug 20, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
Followed the manga religiously. NTV surprised me with the ending scene because that is really rare for a golden…
Is the manga still on going?
0 1
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 19, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I see that you are also watching "in a class of her own" and on hold for a while, are you also close to dropping…
Yeah, I agree with what you've said about the leads in both dramas. IACOHO did devolve in the latter episodes, I enjoyed the overall watch though.
1 1
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 19, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I see that you are also watching "in a class of her own" and on hold for a while, are you also close to dropping…
Yeah I felt like I was forcing myself to watch Sleepless Princess, even though I really wanted to like it because I initially liked the whole premise of the story and Zheng Ye Cheng was there. The comments here helped me decide. ^_^
0 3
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 19, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I see that you are also watching "in a class of her own" and on hold for a while, are you also close to dropping…
You mean Sleepless Princess? Yes it has 35 episodes I think.
0 5
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 18, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I see that you are also watching "in a class of her own" and on hold for a while, are you also close to dropping…
No, actually I'm close to finishing it. ?
0 7
Replying to Vix • Aug 18, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I really want to like this drama but I'm at episode 8 and I'm this close to dropping it. Please, someone, convince…
I did not expect so many people to reply to my comment but thank you :D You've helped me make up my mind.
1 0
On The Sleepless Princess • Aug 17, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I really want to like this drama but I'm at episode 8 and I'm this close to dropping it. Please, someone, convince me to keep watching. <(_ _)>
0 13
Replying to LoveSojiSub51 • Aug 17, 2020
Article What Makes a Second Male Lead a Second Lead?
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in the reveal than with 1988. The guy that played her husband even…
I know!! I couldn't believe it either.
2 0
christy • Aug 17, 2020
Article What Makes a Second Male Lead a Second Lead?
The only drama where I truly wished that the girl would end up with the Second Male Lead is Reply 1988. That's like my one true case of SLS. I've liked plenty of Second Male Leads on their own though. In Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds (They did Kim Yoon Sung dirty, I tell you) and in Hwarang they were my favourite characters of the whole drama.
9 2
Replying to Tine • Aug 14, 2020
Article Why You Should Try: Chinese Dramas! Spoiler
start them! start them! start them! lmao ;D ❤️
I want to, but submissionssss and deadlinesssss are literally holding me back. 〒▽〒
1 1
Tine • Aug 14, 2020
Article Why You Should Try: Chinese Dramas!
I have a long list of C-dramas that I plan to watch, someday *sigh*.
2 3
Replying to kshme • Aug 14, 2020
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Bae Doo Na
I know I was so sad too :( You should definitely watch Stranger. If you enjoyed Sense8 I think you will also really…
I knoww, I want to. But real life is keeping me busy these days. I definitely will watch it, someday. (✿◠‿◠)
1 0
kshme • Aug 13, 2020
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Bae Doo Na
Like you, I first saw her in Cloud Atlas and loved the coupling with Jim Sturgess. Then I saw her in Sense8 and I was sold. I still hate the fact that the show got canceled. I actually really liked her in both seasons of Kingdom, because it was a different, more feminine character but still with great inner strength. I have yet to watch Stranger, but don't know when I'll have time for it T^T
5 2
Replying to Shamsa • Aug 12, 2020
Title Cross Fire
well i found it on youtube till ep9 with eng sub
Thank You!!
1 0
Replying to Shamsa • Aug 11, 2020
Title Cross Fire
well i found it on youtube till ep9 with eng sub
Where?
0 2
Replying to Elinora • Aug 11, 2020
Title Cross Fire
same here. It's been a long time but there is still no eng subs
Yess I wish I knew Chinese >﹏<
0 0
On Cross Fire • Aug 10, 2020
Title Cross Fire
Where is everyone watching this??? Can't find this on YouTube or on the WeTV app. Had no choice but to watch it on Dramacool but they have only raw episodes past episode 10.
3 8
