Editorials
On Special Lady • Nov 1, 2020
Title Special Lady
I can’t wait!!!.
2 0
Replying to Nerine92 • Nov 1, 2020
Title Eight Hours
She was just doing her job and to me, she did a fine job. Majority of female lead in Chinese dramas has annoying…
Maybe to u she is not pretty enough that’s why but to me she is perfectly fine. Her acting is no doubt very versatile I’ve watched all her dramas and I gta say she act it very well. U may think she is annoying but to me I have a different opinion :) I like her acting I guess we all have that someone we dislike so no judging here
1 2
Replying to Lesleynn • Nov 1, 2020
Title Eight Hours
Sorry I like the ML but CAN’T stand FL her acting is so annoying and she has something done to her face makes…
She was just doing her job and to me, she did a fine job. Majority of female lead in Chinese dramas has annoying naive character so it’s nothing new.
9 5
Replying to Pixelatedu • Nov 1, 2020
Person Xiao Yan
From My Roommate is a Detective to Marry Me to Love is Sweet, there are so many negative comments about her acting…
Idk ppl just don’t like her for some odd reason maybe to them she is not pretty enough so they just disliked her... IMHO but I love her she can definitely act
3 0
Replying to Ao Diamon • Nov 1, 2020
Person Karlina Zhang
I didn't see Zhang Jianing's drama Dear Designer....any news about it?
It’s out but no eng sub yet :/
0 0
On Kung Fu Mother-in-Law • Nov 1, 2020
Title Kung Fu Mother-in-Law
Eng sub anywhere?
0 0
Replying to Silent • Oct 31, 2020
Title Mao Pai Nu Shen
what are people in the comment section talking about ?
Lol just bout the main female lead lol that she deserve more recognition
1 0
On Dear Designer • Oct 30, 2020
Title Dear Designer
Where to watch with eng sub???
4 0
On Zhu Yi Long • Oct 27, 2020
Person Zhu Yi Long
I need to see him star with zhao li Ying at least once as a lead couple with happy ending to make this life of mine worth it all lol
1 0
Replying to LY7 • Oct 27, 2020
Title Autumn Fairy Tale
if u didnt want to watch it dont watch it.
dude i really want to like it cuz i loved the korean drama starring Song Hye-Kyo ok? But her voice is just annoying (may sound blunt but thats the best way for me to put it)... just a comment of it idk if its her real voice or not my sister said it is but js, not everyone needs to like what i said im ok with u disagreeing this is solely my own opinion after watching and while watching. Maybe i'd like it more if it was dubbed. if u dont like wat i say u can ignore my comment
0 2
On Xuan Lu • Oct 26, 2020
Person Xuan Lu
She needs more lead roles please
6 0
Replying to 930201_In • Oct 26, 2020
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities Spoiler
Zhen Lan's character spoilers from novel. Actor Zheng Ye Cheng's character in the drama but we are unsure if any…
Awee man fl married him??? Wat bout my sumo???
0 1
On Mission of the Warriors • Oct 26, 2020
Title Mission of the Warriors
So whose the main main girl here? I like feifei
0 0
Replying to LY7 • Oct 26, 2020
Title Autumn Fairy Tale
if u didnt want to watch it dont watch it.
U could have just ignore my comments too but no u didn’t same concept
0 4
Replying to LY7 • Oct 26, 2020
Title Autumn Fairy Tale
why u here hating on zhao lusi?
First off I’m only stating my opinion not directing at her. Fans r crazy attacking ppl for no reason as if they rule the world n won’t allow others to talk
1 1
Replying to Noelle • Oct 26, 2020
Title Tian Si Chuan
HAI BING BING!!!!!!!! Back to leading roles, yes!!!Pairing with Qin Lan, SO AWESOME!Anyone not familiar with Huang…
How does that drama end? The 1 starring haunt hai bing and Rebecca want? I like feifei they other girl is annoying who did bai bing end up with?
0 2
Replying to Nerine92 • Oct 20, 2020
Title Who Is the Murderer
where did u see that? would be awesome if it is more than 12 episodes hehe
I hope so but I doubt it
0 0
On The Yin Yang Master • Oct 19, 2020
Title The Yin Yang Master
Main girl is more of kagura if it follows Onmyoji I mean they 4 main hiro, kagura, Yao, n seimei but I’d say 1 with most scene should be seimei n kagura. Yao bikuni waited 30 yrs for seimei to appear under a mission from the enemy. Etc go play the game if u want to know more lol cuz I played the game
0 0
Replying to Nerine92 • Oct 19, 2020
Title One Boat, One World
what's RCCL?
ah i see hope its good to your expectation :D I am also looking forward to it hehe
0 0
On Lucky with You • Oct 19, 2020
Title Lucky with You
WHEN WILL THIS AIR???!!!!!!
5 0