Editorials
Replying to Asia • Sep 18, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
he'll still have a lot of Upcoming drama unlike zhao li ying, no drama 2019 and new drama 2020 is going to be…
Ya hope it’s not a let down for liying and wyb
0 0
Replying to Nerine92 • Sep 18, 2020
Title The Story of Xing Fu
Link no work
I hope XZ can be casted
0 1
Replying to LoveLiyingYibo • Sep 18, 2020
Title The Story of Xing Fu
I think still casting gng on, maybe next month shoot begins
Ty ^^
0 2
Replying to Dave • Sep 18, 2020
Title Marry Me
This from novel did its has happy end?
It’s from novel and I’m sure it’s happy ending
0 1
Replying to foodyoshi • Sep 18, 2020
Title Crossover Singer Season 5
I found it on youtube, here's the first ep but i don't think there are eng subs: https://youtu.be/_1BHTm-DRTY?list=PLWappcGguoRPuV2dGTHFKK6CCBb1w94fW
Ty hope someone eng sub it soon ^^
0 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence • Sep 18, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Spoiler
Omg someone please educate me... ah Ning is alive!!! I’m not used to seeing any other female with wu xie beside Ning... I am quite disappointed... and they changed ah Ning character 180 degree... she never wore such revealing clothes likes a slut maybe I’m the only who is disappointed on how they made Ning to be for this season since I liked her ALOT....idk if I can continue this... I am team ah Ning and wu xie I lied sometime wu xie and xiao ge lol ?
0 2
On Luoyang • Sep 14, 2020
Title Luoyang
Any pix?
0 1
On Love Actually • Sep 14, 2020
Title Love Actually
I love wyb in this drama ❤️❤️❤️ Saw him here before untamed hehe
1 0
On Night Wanderer • Sep 14, 2020
Title Night Wanderer
Omg is this legit?? Love this!!! Hope it’s legit any news??
4 0
On New Horizon • Sep 14, 2020
Title New Horizon
When is it coming out???
1 0
On Crossover Singer Season 5 • Sep 14, 2020
Title Crossover Singer Season 5
Any news??
0 2
On Feng Shen Zhi Tianqi - God's Revelation • Sep 14, 2020
Title Feng Shen Zhi Tianqi - God's Revelation
Any news??
0 0
Replying to emotionallyevil • Sep 14, 2020
Title Marry Me
I don't know bout y'all but it's enjoyable. Lol. The plot seems a bit slow, I was expecting the marriage to happen…
I love it so far lol
1 0
Replying to Yaz • Sep 14, 2020
Title Marry Me
I haven't watched it yet, but like let me know if all it is, is younger actors taking that one portion out of…
Idk but I liked it anticipating for the next episode
0 0
Replying to Asia • Sep 14, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
It doesn't matter, zhao li ying doesn't look 32 she still look like teen she's so cute and with her acting skills…
I believe in ZLY she can slay any role u just gta wait n see
0 0
Replying to Asia • Sep 14, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
he'll still have a lot of Upcoming drama unlike zhao li ying, no drama 2019 and new drama 2020 is going to be…
Maybe if they really add other plot and more scenes to other ppl then maybe.... hope they don’t stray from novel which it’s quite impossible
1 2
On The Story of Xing Fu • Sep 14, 2020
Title The Story of Xing Fu
Why was it postpone???
0 4
On Gong Li • Sep 14, 2020
Person Gong Li
Why isn’t Mulan added?
0 0
Replying to LoveLiyingYibo • Sep 14, 2020
Title The Story of Xing Fu
There is rumour dat Xiao Zhan would like to star in this drama. Still waiting fr d official confirmation https://twitter.com/VixenAlbino/status/1297876843349938176?s=20
Link no work
0 3
Replying to Asia • Sep 10, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
he'll still have a lot of Upcoming drama unlike zhao li ying, no drama 2019 and new drama 2020 is going to be…
Right. And I’m replying to u regarding zly having no work for that yr
0 4